📺Late Night Watch-Along📺 Constantine S1 E11! Saturday, July 20th, @9:30pm PT/10:30pm MT/11:30pm CT/12:30am ET

LAST WEEK: Chas revealed his contempt for army surplus stores, and the secret of his apparent immortality! There was a guy whose gross bangs looked like spider legs! I burnt my popcorn!!!

If this is your first Watch-Along, here’s how it works, squire: on Saturday, July 20th, queue up Constantine SEASON 1, EPISODE 11 on whatever device you use to watch DC Universe streaming content, and the moment your clock strikes 9:30pm PST/12:30am EST, press play! Then watch it unfold with your fellow members and comment with us, live, here in this very thread!

If you have any questions, just ask! If you have any complaints, just post them to TEENAGER CHAT ONLY.

Everyone is welcome! So come! Watch! Chit! Chat! Be therrrrrrre!

3 Likes

Calling all Constanteamers…

4 Likes

pops head in
Am I late for the meeting?

3 Likes

I’m kinda sad there’s only 3 episodes left. I love the Constanteam!

3 Likes

The Constanteam is forever!!!

3 Likes

Is it Saturday yet?

2 Likes

I stayed awake for Zed. Two weeks in a row?

3 Likes

Dooo iiiiiit

3 Likes

I don’t know why you’re calling me “Zed,” though

2 Likes

I’ve got good news and bad news.

The BAD news is my clock’s stuck on military time again.

The GOOD news is that Constantine starts in just 0007900000 hours!

3 Likes

It’s 5 thousand 1 hundred o’clock, and you know what that means!

4 Likes

Hope everyone is having a great Comic-Con weekend!!! Looking forward to DC Universe series announcements and the watch along tomorrow…

4 Likes

I hope everyone feels welcome to join us! COUGHhubcityquestionSNEEZE

3 Likes

Just under 13 HOURS TO GOOOOO

3 Likes

It’s Constantine Day!!!

4 Likes

In the name of the Father, the Son, & the holy smokes he smokes a lot of cigarettes.

2 Likes

Hate to say this, but I won’t be able to join tonight. Terrible storm, lightning struck about 50 feet from the house, got the :tv:, a/c, cable, :phone:, and who knows what else. Hope you all have a great time tonight!!!

2 Likes

Oh man, that’s awful! Good luck getting it sorted, @movieaddict, and stay safe. You’ll be missed!

1 Like

Thanks, biff, I’ll really miss you guys tonight…

3 Likes

y’all ah…wanna watch some Constantine?

2 Likes