📺Late Night Watch-Along📺 Constantine S1 E9! Saturday, July 6th, @9:30pm PT/11:30pm CT/12:30am ET

LAST WEEK: There were pears made out of skin, man! Gnarly chicken fingers! And Zed was kidnapped by a giant baby! John got SHOT! Folks, it was crazy.

If this is your first Watch-Along, here’s how it works, squire: on Saturday, July 6th, queue up Constantine SEASON 1, EPISODE 9 on whatever device you use to watch DC Universe streaming content, and the moment your clock strikes 9:30pm PST/12:30am EST, press play! Then watch it unfold with your fellow members and comment with us, live, here in this very thread!

If you have any questions, just ask! If you have any complaints, just tell it to the bees, by Fiona Shaw!

Everyone is welcome! So come! Watch! Chit! Chat! Be therrrrrrre!

4 Likes

I’m posting this early because I’m an enormous dope and when I asked people about Wonder Woman next Sunday, I forgot to clarify timezones. SORRY. SORRY, EVERYBODY.

If you’re interested in watching the Lynda Carter Wonder Woman TV series here every other Sunday, please let me know the earliest time (noon/afternoon) that will work for you, AND what your timezone is. I’ll try to read it and understand so you never have to tell me again. Thanks!

3 Likes

John’s thinking “How did it come to this?” with regards to how messy he is in that photo.

2 Likes

Or is he thinking “ohhhhh yeah that’s a good frozen custard jolly or whatever we call ice cream”

2 Likes

There’s that, sure, but he may also be thinking: “Why am I eating ice cream by what looks like a construction dumpster?”

3 Likes

ok everybody, for Wonder Woman on Sunday, how about

11am PT/12pm MT/1pm CT/2pm ET

?

3 Likes

@biffpow that won’t work for me, do you think you could find a time either before 8:00 PT or after 1:00 PT?

2 Likes

Hopefully more people will chime in and I can zero it in! That’s 8am and 1pm?

3 Likes

Yeah thanks but it’s no big deal if you can’t change it

2 Likes

1 or 2 eastern would be great for me for Wonder Woman

3 Likes

Anybody else?

2 Likes

If it’s in the morning/afternoon, I’m good for whatever works for everyone else.

3 Likes

ok i still haven’t cracked this nut (i’m considering Sunday evenings, or even weeknights), but for anybody else trying to figure out a WAL, i’ll link THIS handy resource i just remembered exists. https://www.dcuniverse.com/community/boards/miscellaneous/whats-your-best-time-for-l

3 Likes

@biff_pow
I’m really excited for this week’s Constantine episode. We left on a cliffhanger! Thanks for hosting this series.

3 Likes

Thank YOU for being so supportive of everyone else’s WALs and book clubs! I’m really excited about yours and whatever you have planned next.

3 Likes

Well I for one am just disgusted by y’all’s kindness and supportive attitudes! It really burns the butter on my biscuits y’all. Can we get a lil more negativity up in this thread? Jeez.

4 Likes

HOW LONG IS IT UNTIL CONSTANTINE? No one can say.

1 Like

Are we there yet?

3 Likes

Have we determined a time for Wonder Woman yet?

2 Likes

@movieaddict well other members are running WALs now (:tada:), so with less calendar to fill, I was thinking maybe we could just put WW into rotation in the late-night Saturday schedule. I’m still considering options, though!

P.S. SEVEN AND ONE HALF HOURS

1 Like