๐Ÿ“บ Late Night Watch Along The Flash--Saturday, 21 December, 9:30pm Pacific, 12:30am Eastern ๐Ÿ“บ

After a brief hiatus, and a huge thank you to @AntLeon for filling in, I am happy to announce the return of the late night watch along with The Flash pilot from 1990. This is a double length episode and seems fitting to make this an event.

Everyone is invited and I hope to see a huge turnout. This series is a product of its time, but holds up well regardless.

We will start precisely at 9:30pm Pacific, and 12:30am Eastern. Remember to watch on 2 devices, one a screen to watch the episode and a second screen (preferably a laptop, tablet, phone, or some other such handheld device). We all love these shows and we also enjoy having fun with them. So, put on your fun pants and come prepared with clever witicisms, background information, relevant observations, or any other comments that will enhance the late night watch along for everyoneโ€ฆ

2 Likes

Iโ€™m definitely game for this โ€“ I havenโ€™t really seen any of the 90s Flash outside of Elseworlds and Crisis, and this looks like a fun way to try it out.

3 Likes

Looking forward to having you join us!!! I have loved this series for a long time, and I am always happy to see more people discover itโ€ฆ

1 Like

Revisiting this series is going to be fun. Especially wrt Crisis on CWverse

1 Like

2 Likes

Have to ask, what does wrt stand for?

I actually own that issue!!!

Iโ€™m pretty sure I still have mine.

That was one of my favorite comics that month.

1 Like

sorry. I assumed it was a standard abbrev,

wrt=With Respect To

evidently, it is purely standard in my head

1 Like

Or maybe Iโ€™m just old :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

No self-discrimination

2 Likes

Is it self-discrimination if itโ€™s true?

1 Like

Iโ€™ll let you reflect on that

1 Like

iโ€™m definitely an old.

1 Like

I know I donโ€™t feel as old as I am until my back and knees start acting up. :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Have we come up with a name? I was trying to put together the Flash with staying up late and have come up with the Scarlet Caffiends. Anyone have anything better? Iโ€™m completely open to any nameโ€ฆ

Flash-Timers???

Flashbacks

Both good suggestions, I leave it up to you guys to come up with the best nameโ€ฆ

Flashers

1 Like