๐Ÿ“บ Late Night Watch Along with Beware the Batman episodes 5 and 6, 12 December, 9:30pm Pacific, 12:30am Eastern ๐Ÿ“บ

HBO Max brings us the complete series of Beware the Batman episodes titled โ€œBrokenโ€ and โ€œToxic.โ€ Remember, this is the new age of bring your own video. We will be running both episodes with no pause or skip. In other words, start episode 5 and let HBO Max run both automatically from there. Looking forward to seeing everyone (new and familiar faces) this week!!!

2020-12-13T05:30:00Z โ†’ 2020-12-13T06:15:00Z

2 Likes

Is this happening tonight, or the 12th? I suppose if youโ€™re west coast, like me, itโ€™s on the 11th and the 12th for east coast folk. :joy:

2 Likes

That is a typo. It should say the 12th in the title. Apologies even though I am not hosting. This has been a weekly thing Saturday nights even though go time is 12:30AM ET (and technically on the 13th). Hopefully, you will still be able to make it tonight. Let me make it official:

sixteen hours, zero minutes

2 Likes

Ohhhh!!! This sounds fun! How do I join? Do I just tune in at midnight EST? And will we be chatting here?

Sorry, Iโ€™m new to watchathons, and HI!

2 Likes

Greetings! Yes, be ready to start episode 5 at 12:30AM ET tonight! We will be chatting about it (and the next ep) as we watch in this thread. Looking forward to tonight!

2 Likes

Thanks so much for fielding the questions!!!

2 Likes

I use the Pacific time zone for the date, trying to cut down on the confusion. I figured if I put Pacific first, the date would correspond to Saturday. Hope that explains and I will add the calendar to the main post to help.

1 Like

Hope to see you here tonight!!! We will be watching on HBO Max and commenting right here in this thread.

five hours, forty minutes

1 Like

Bannered for you guys. I hope that Beware the Batman is as good as always! :slight_smile: :batman:

2 Likes

Thank you so much! Iโ€™m excited!!

2 Likes

two hours, twenty seven minutes

1 Like

Appreciated as always

1 Like

What are you talking about me for? Rude. :joy:

Anyway, Iโ€™m here, though barely. I was finally catching up with this little indie series I saw on some obscure streaming service. I think itโ€™s called โ€œThe Mandalorian?โ€ Pretty decent so far, itโ€™s got this adorable little eggbaby, I think there might be some meme potential in it. :thinking:

1 Like

Itโ€™s a fad. itโ€™ll never take

2 Likes

Looks like five minutes left. :smiley:

2 Likes

And counting

1 Like

1 minute

Get ready

Get setโ€ฆ