๐Ÿ“บ Late Night Watch Along with Human Target episode 13 of Season 2, 21 November, 9:30pm Pacific, 12:30am Eastern ๐Ÿ“บ

2020-11-22T05:30:00Z โ†’ 2020-11-22T06:15:00Z

(In the tune of Blur) โ€œLooks like we might have made it, looks like we made it to the end!!!โ€ We wrap up the Human Target watch along with the series finale this week. What is the deal with the picture of Marshall and tge other woman? Will all the loose ends be tied up in a nice little package? Will we be left to wonder for eternity? Only one way to find out, tune in for the final episode of Human Target, join the discussion, make off color remarks, discuss life in generalโ€ฆ

Well, I do like making off color remarks

1 Like

And I enjoy reading them :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Did you see the latest update? LoSH will be leaving mid December, do we have enough time?

1 Like

Hadnโ€™t seen yet, let me look into it

Can you put me to the article of leaving? Iโ€™m not finding it.

this

1 Like

So, with losing the video here, I went to HBO Max to see what they have. Iโ€™ll do a new vote and see what everyone wants to watch next. Legion will hopefully be added to the Max right away and we can get to it after the next show. I just donโ€™t want to get lost in the middle of it during this transition.

• Batwoman season 1
  • Beware the Batman
  • Watchmen series
  • Titans

0 voters

Less than 5 hours

Giving you an early banner! I hope Human Target is as awesome as always tonight! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Earlier is better!!! Much appreciated

2 Likes

two hours, forty-seven minutes

2 Likes

One hour 36 minutesโ€ฆ

2 Likes

Fifteen minutes

1 Like

I watched Cone Play and New Mutants tonight. Both were just OK

I donโ€™t know Cone Play. New Mutants looks like it wants to be creepy

1 Like