📺 Late Night Watch Along with The Flash episode 4, 11 January, 2020 📺

Tune in to another thrilling adventure of The Flash, “Honor Among Thieves.” This week we see guest stars Ian Buchanan (from soaps and It’s Garry Shandling’s Show) and the Big Man himself, Clarence Clemmons (best known for his sax solos with the Boss and The Queen of Soul)…

3 Likes

Sadly I can’t watch Watchalongs anymore because of bad internet and service. But have fun.

That’s sad. You will be missed!!! Hope you get a faster server too!!!

1 Like

Can’t, we live out in the country parts of Texas. It’s the best network speed we can get. That’s only 28mb though.

1 Like

Well, maybe they will do an upgrade soon. I be on your side hoping it happens…

1 Like

17 hours 7 minutes

1 Like

Honestly glad you reminded me, another rough night at work yesterday and I was forgetting about it being tonight…

My schedule has changed, and it seems unlikely I will be able to join you here. You must Flash forward with out me, oh Constanerds.

1 Like

That sucks, we will miss you Misfit!!!

Only about 11 hours to go, get your naps and snacks now!!!

6 hours 41 minutes

This watchalong gets me through the week. I am hoping i don’t get a call from work to come in, which i kind of dread every week, tonight seems more than most.

1 Like

wait does it start at 12 or 12:30?

1 Like

9:30PM PST/12:30AM EST

is my math wrong?

2 Likes

Update: sitting here watching Wonder Woman on MeTV and waiting for work to call back. Last night was the 2nd time in 8 days I was hit on the head. I had a bad dizzy spell at about 6, but otherwise been OK. Not trying to bum anyone out, but wanted to explain if I don’t make it tonight. I will keep you informed as best I can, but didn’t want to just not be here and no one know why. I’m currently planning to be here tonight though…

2 Likes

hope all is well.

2 Likes

2 hours 15 mniutes

1 Like

Good news, looking like the bout of dizziness was isolated and they just want me to keep an eye on it. I should be here…

1 Like

I’m glad you got good news, @MovieAddict!

I’m trying to stay awake for the flash for once

EKNxnzJWsAEGvBS.jpeg

2 Likes

But source-2

2 Likes

See, I told you to get your nap in :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like