Welcome back my Legendary Island of Misfits! It has been much too long and I’m glad the universe is still here! I wasn’t sure if I would get much Legendary commentary out of a crisis crossover episode but I got my usual chuckles! Here we go
- On the previous part but Sara’s line should be the motto: “My team usually messes things up for the better.”
- “Was there a crossover? Did we win? Wait there was a super me?” God I am gonna miss Ray.
- Welcome back Beebo! Felt like stay puft marshmallow man here.
- Mention of Zari’s brother on team not Zari by way of totem.
- “Classic crossover move. We tell them we are too busy and they commit a felony.”
- Fan of Mick’s writing wants to know what to call him. “Rebecca is fine.”
- Sara telling the bad guy (really how obscure did we go?!?) “Beebo is off limits.”
- I really love how Sara took charge of all these heroes. She really deserves to be captain.
- Sara losing Oliver was losing last tether to her old life.
- She realizes the Legends are her family. Yeah!
- Mick’s solution to throw the Anti-Monitor into the sun and Sara defending him as at least trying to help.
- Atom verse versus Microverse. Gotta love the geek speak between the two Atoms!
- Killer Frost likes Mick’s books. He asks which one because he is prolific. Love it!
- “Sparkles”?!? I am going to refer to Black Lightning like that from now on.
- The shoutout to George Perez with Perez Landing.
- Hey I know that Marv guy…how’d he get into his own creations?
- “Throw it like a girl”.
- Hall of Justice, Gleek, and Super Friends theme song…someone pinch me!
Well that’s all for this time. Until next time stay Legendary!