Welcome back my Legendary Island of Misfits! I was so happy of week’s of Mick being pushed to the side to see he had his own story arc this week. Well onto my other thoughts:
- Nate’s joke around the mummy of when birds were letters. Classic history nerd Nate
- Sarah: new title of relationship expert. I guess last week’s time in purgatory helped her become an expert?
- What kind of book has a line of Keep my loved ones in freezer next to the microwave. Um ok
- Watching Ray wrestle with his demon self reminded me of the funny movie “Idle Hands”.
- Ray and Nate are the best bromance: Time Bros
- I like that Mick cates about his author’s image to select the right glasses to complete the look
- The movement on the map, Marion, Henry Jones Jr I love all the Indiana Jones references. Even the music evokes the feel
- Rebecca Silver: Recluse of Romance
- I like that Mick personally responds to fan mail because of the need for human connection. Sniff sniff, he has grown so much
10, Mick is a sex-positive novelist reinventing feminism who knew?
- Gary:intern of the dark arts. And he actually knew about demons describing Ray’s possession to a t
- Who is a villain but someone with a Different Point of View. Could be talking about Heat Wave himself
- Nate believed Ray was strong enough to beat the demon and then Ray sacrificed himself for his bro, I’m sorry I have something in my eye
- I knew from the start that Neron was going to offer Gary his nipple back. The cursed nipple that was sent to hell earlier in season. Who says they do not tie up loose plot lines.
- I can understand that everyone treated Gary poorly and I don’t blame him for siding with Neron. However this may be Neron’s downfall as Gary’s help is not always helpful.
- Nora: Agent of the Time Bureau
That’s all for this week. I am glad they wrap stories quickly and move along because I would hate for Rayon to be a secret from the team as they would have kept it going on other shows.
Until next time stay Legendary!