Welcome back Legendary Island of Misfits! It’s been a long, cold, lonely winter without new episodes but they are back! On April Fools Day no less. Seems appropriate.
Here are my thoughts on this week’s episode:
- Picks up right after mid-season finale but I need a refresher on what happened. Nice to see Paul Pee Wee Reuben voicing demonic doll still.
- Loved the Men in Black reference before using mind wipe device
- Gary forgets many things including how he lost his nipple!
- X files references-Mulder Truth is out There Mona being called Fox
- Did not know Constantine was a wrestling fan
- I have guesses as to what Mick has blacked out in his petition signature but nsfw
- Cards to Save the Timeline-should be next party game
- Ray why did you let them push you around like that?
- Did you catch Neron appearance at charity? Could only be reason why they raised $500000 in one night. Seems like a lot
- Loved the final wrestling fights. Saw a Rey Mysterio move, Sarah telling them to give them hell and that’s an order, hitting someone with a chair, Charlie raising anarchy against censorship
- Ava isn’t wrong about hypocrisy of legends sending creatures to hell but don’t want them tortured
- I did not know Mick wrote under a female pseudonym. This was how he knew how Mona’s book ended. Loved his speech on how from different worlds could not be together but loved each other. He has a heart.
- Absolutely crushed with sad touching goodbye from Mona right before the agent kills love of her life.
- Mona- you were right about no happy endings…where is my optimistic girl?
- Did the creature’s scratch allow Mona to (censored due to Marvelous competition) out?
Well that’s all for this week. See you here next week and until then remain legendary!