Welcome back to the Legendary Island of Misfits! A lot of good character moments reminding me why I love these guys so let’s go:
- Nora’s ID picture, filling out start paperwork, and computer shows her records when 15 and in mental institution: time bureau like any job I’ve had
- I have notice that the Nippled One has lost his squeaky voice with his evil power
- I thought interesting take that Neron threatens his human vessel to get John’s cooperation
- Meta alert: too much exposition Gideon
- Pretty ingenious to have them fire at Ray to bury in avalanche
- Mick: no ones turning me into beef jerky since in Donners pass
- Mick again: When a team member goes dark you end them before they end you. Pretty harsh
- Leonard Snart’s jackets to keep warm
- Another great Mick moment when he stands up to Sara and says she cannot be only one to have fun outside ship
- Felt a little Christmas carol vibe when John sees his ancestor and how he uses fear to increase magic but is a jerk
- Using performance reviews to brainwash…just like in real life
- Love love the moment between Mick and Sara where he realizes they are the last of the originals
- Mick has really grown as a character and cares about others. He shines in this episode
- John going to hell to be with others he sent there is like when police go to prison with criminals they put away
- John is scared not of going to hell but seeing those he cares for tortured alongside him
- You’re more than a team. You’re family.
- Death Ray made John help not to save himself but an innocent
- Sara: Never tell me the odds Gideon. Had deja vu earlier episodes.
- Mick: Don’t give up on Haircut
- Wait wait…John goes to hell to save Ray???
- Wait wait again…Tabitha is the fairy godmother!!!
- Bloody hell, no really, Hell.
Gary is all the man we need. And I don’t just say that because Death Ray made me do so.
Until next time, stay Legendary!