Welcome back my Legendary Island of Misfits!
This week we bid farewell to an honorary legend so let’s get started.
- Just noticed that they are anti-smoking on this show. They haven’t let John light up in a long time.
- John pointing out all the supernatural practices at funeral including mirrors
- Charlie excited to see the Incredible Mona but not so much when swatted away
4, Speaking of trademark infringement: “Legends Assemble”? Really?
- “Now this is a wedding!”
- Love Mick being insightful:” Your old man is dead. Whatever you say do it for you”
- Of course first guy Zari gets close to is Hindu god of love. How will Nate ever measure up. Slowly getting on board with this ship
- Awww so cute with Norah wanting to hold Ray’s hand
- Poor Mona. She really loved her monster and his eyes.
- Guest starring Tom Wilson as the dead guy
- I liked the comment that Hank was the man who could make you believe in magic.
- Let’s be honest here, Ray and Norah didn’t sing they said their lyrics
- Loved the meta: Is this the Bollywood musical number?
- Nate’s dad captured the creatures for a theme park for his son? Nice but he seemed way out of character to how he has been all season. And why treating creatures so badly. This would seem to get protests like the circus and Sea World did.
Well that’s all for this time. Until next episode stay Legendary!