Just my quick thoughts on this week’s episode:
- “We’re going to need a bigger time shop.” Who says Cisco Ramon is the only pop culture fan?
- Gary’s reference to Groundhog Day, one of my favorite movies ( loved the Legends episode where Z kept repeating the same day). I liked how he knew she was vegetarian probably from one of the many conversations they had that she cannot remember, just like the Bill Murray classic.
- I enjoyed the scenes of Ava with Nate’s family for the holiday but why cannot Sara be there? She has a time ship and was currently in the past so why couldn’t she be there.
- Mick and his inspiring words to create one of the most famous monsters to come out of Japan. And did he get inspiration for his heroine from Total Recall?
- Ray inspiring Nora to turn herself in because he sees the best in everyone. (Tear)
- Nate’s dad saying Make like a tree and leave. Nate then saying I don’t think it goes like that. Love the reference to Biff’s line from Back to the Future ( another fave of mine).
- Finally the mystery of Project Hades just when I was beginning to like Nate’s dad. Once a Tannen, always a Tannen I guess.