Welcome back my Legendary Island of Misfits!
A lot happened in the latest episode that while weird in parts seemed more cohesive than the last episode. Let’s get to it:
- I liked how Ray stood up for Nora. Their relationship felt more organic than Natari which makes the end more heartbreaking
- John why are you trying to kill hope? “Doesn’t mean she’s alive.”
- I’m glad they didn’t dwell on mistaking Nora as Hank’s killer.
- Nate hoping the phone call wasn’t Hank’s mistress
- I’m Steel you’re the Atom we got this. Best bromance ever
- I liked Sara’s summary: she died lost her soul and escaped a demon dimension
- Megastores are purgatory. I knew it it’s why you cannot escape the Ikea
- If you check out you for. Seems about right for this show
- Zari is a magical hair dryer. Never thought of that
- Thought Nate sounded just like Biff
- Yeah after the unicorn episode probably not good idea for jousting
- Not wrong that Mona and Mick dated non-humans such as Kaupe and the fictional princess of his books
- If Nora can trust herself why cannot John
- No Beebos to hug to death. Best final fight scene ever
- Ava and Sara came out of the closet
16, Anyone else felt like watching police procedural when Nate sees the demon that killed his father on the monitor and runs to confront him?
- Now I realize why they have annoying pop goes the weasel whistle so we know who is Neron
- Love love that after fight John promises Nora he will not abandon her again. Earned respect
- Nora you go girl. “Vessel is another word for victim. I have my own power.”
- Mushroom emoji…um I am going to walk away from that one
- Sarah and Ava to have kids when the other eight are old enough.
- John understood after his own battle with Des why Ray busted in for Nora
- Natari is sorta growing on me almost like beginning Ross Rachel thing just don’t drag out
- The most innocent of them falls prey to the demon. I shall call him Rayon.
That’s all for this time as we head into the final four. My how time flies even without a ship. Until next time stay Legendary!