Legends of Tomorrow

Hey misfits! Yeah you! This week’s summary is over at my pal @arkhamassassin’s Arrowverse Couch Club this week as a collaboration between us for the last show standing:

Arrowverse Couch Club, Week 10: Legends of Tomorrow S5, E13

1 Like

This episode killed me. All the different iterations of classic shows Legends style was so good.
Mick with his hair was the highlight of the episode

3 Likes

I could watch Mr Parker all day

1 Like

Haha, this was great. Best Legends episode so far. This is how you do a season finale.

1 Like

Ah but this was not the season finale…the finale is this week on Tuesday!

1 Like

Oh, I just assumed since it was such a good ending and everything else is ending. Thank you for letting me know.

1 Like

No problem. It was a good ending but we still need to see how they fight the Fates

Wanna know who gonna join the Legends next season now that Charlie is gone and Original Zari is back in the totem. I personally feel we need a new Firestorm on the team.

1 Like

Personally I’d love to see Blue Beetle andBooster Gold. Right kinda humor and with Gold you have time travel. Plus you get a technical person you lost with Zari 1.0 in Beetle

2 Likes

I could see Booster Gold being in the Legends. but more of how they treated John Constantine like his here on certain missions and doing something stupid.

1 Like

I would love to see the Arrowverse Kanata join the team. I love when they use preastablished characters. Plus, more Katana please.

1 Like

Legends is a great show. That finale did leave me hanging