Legion of Super Heroes Animated Series Wednesday Watch-Along with the DCU Legion Club June 5 9 pm E / 8 pm C / 7 pm M / 6 pm P

Legion of Super Heroes Animated Series Wednesday Watch-Along with the DCU Legion Club

Wednesday June 5th (the first Wednesday of every month)! 6 pm PDT / 7 pm MDT / 8 pm CDT / 9 pm EDT
2 short episodes = a fun way to celebrate the halfway point of the week!!!

Directions for fun:

Who: You!

What: Legion of Super Heroes Season 1 Episodes 3 and 4

First: S1:E3 “Legacy”: Superman unknowingly saves the life of Alexis, one of the wealthiest people in the galaxy. Alexis and Superman become fast friends, but when Superman’s Legion responsibilities get in the way of their friendship, Alexis decides to do something about it…
https://www.dcuniverse.com/videos/watch/legacy/3bb347b4-1721-42e2-acd9-c2135184efd0

Then: S1:E4 “Fear Factory”: During a cosmic storm, the team takes refuge in a creepy, derelict space station. On board, one-by-one, each Legionnaire faces his or her deepest fear-- and then disappears.
https://www.dcuniverse.com/videos/watch/fear-factory/47c79ea2-8a65-4c53-8213-4db414aa60e6

Where: Right here on the forums! In this thread! In the comments below!
When: Wednesday June 5th 9 PM EDT / 6 PM PDT / 7 PM MDT / 8 PM CDT / …and whatever time it is in Arizona and on the dark side of the moon….

How:

1. CAN’T WIN IF YOU DON’T PLAY – You must have a subscription to DC Universe to access Legion of Superheroes (under Animated Series).
  2. DUAL-WIELDING – Watch-Alongs are best experienced on two devices; one device for comments, and your big screen for viewing.
  3. 2, 1 LET’S JAM – Shortly before the scheduled time, have your episode cued up on your viewing screen. We will all push play at EXACTLY the same time to ensure we’re all sharing the same moments. Then, we join the comments on our mobile or alternate device to chat and react with the community!
  4. A WRINKLE IN TIME – If you get lost in the time, you can calculate where the audience is by checking the minute on the play control- For example, if it’s 6:15 pm PST, then we are 15 minutes into the episode.

5 Likes

I’ve been looking forward to this!

2 Likes

Remember to polish your ring!

1 Like

I polish my Legion ring everyday. It shines quite brightly.

Needless to say, I’m in! Love the Legion TV series.

3 Likes

I can’t believe I forgot to have my finger measured for my Legion ring …we were JCPenneys earlier today

1 Like

Jostens will measure your finger for free.

Go Jostens!

1 Like

Whose turn is it to vacuum this room before the watch along?

1 Like

24 hour warning

1 Like

I wonder if I have time to use the bathroom. Better not risk it

Mommie

1 Like

Opening the windows to air out the viewing room

2 Likes

vacuums the room, refills the basket of mints, avoids the bathroom

3 Likes

8 HOURS

I’M HOLDING IT

1 Like

Bumpity boop!

notices biff_pow dancing in the corner Boy, dancing is fun!

3 Likes

4 and one half hours! Incredible!

3 hours. I wonder which Legion Club members and Friends of the Legion will show this time around???

1 Like

I’m going to take a nap, so I can be lively for the Legion.

1 Like

If you’re lucky, Biff Pow Lad might make an appearance!

That’s 3 hours, Legionnaires! Like the man already said!

2 Likes

Bumparoonie because we’re a mere 74 minutes from action!

I’ve never watched this series, I’m looking forward to it

1 Like