Legion of Super Heroes

Legion of Super Heroes

2 Likes

Never watched this show. Maybe now I’ll give it a shot?

6 Likes

:heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

This show is great!

3 Likes

I love this show! I know everyone wants another season of Teen Titans, but I hope DC Universe does a season 3 of Legion of Super Heroes. Saturn Girl was my favorite character.

8 Likes

A fun, different and underrated series.

1 Like

It looks like a kid show but I very much so enjoyed it.

2 Likes

This used to be my show and I love watching it all over again

1 Like

I loved the small little Easter eggs and references the show would have. Superman X is still may favorite character.

4 Likes

Anyone else catch the Booster Gold reference in episode 1?

11 Likes

I’m incredibly glad that DC is no longer trying to pretend this didn’t happen! I loved this show when I watched it, and I understand that this does not stand up to the likes of Teen Titans, Young Justice or the DCAU, but I think this is a very under appreciated show and I hope that it gets much more attention. It was my introduction to the Legion and I hope it can be the same for a lot of people, and NOT through Supergirl.

10 Likes

This show is extremely underrated. A shame season 3 didn’t happen with the supposed Supergirl arc.

11 Likes

Really loved this show. LOSH needs more love!

4 Likes

I actually own this thru Amazon. Love this series. Superboy’s power levels are godly

I’ve been looking forward to re-watching this show. Loved it when it first aired.

4 Likes

Let’s get a season 3 pronto.

9 Likes

Why have I never heard of this???

3 Likes

Superman X (Kael) is the most cool DC character ever. Give me a season 3!

2 Likes

Re: Chained Lightning: Didn’t expect the feels to be this powerful. All who watch, brace for impact.

3 Likes

Even though this show was canceled in 2008 it has a new vibe that DC universe should be promoting, The dc daily promotes old school I respect old dc stuff. But this young Justice, Titans we need more new blood

6 Likes