Let’s hope Batwomen is not a cringe fest.

I have high hopes for this show

2 Likes

What makes you think it might be bad?

1 Like

The other CW shows have a reputation of having a lot of cringy moments

7 Likes

Yes, “Batwoman” too :wink:

4 Likes

My bad lol

CW knows their audience. It will be in my opinion but usually with CW, season 1 and season 2 are the best. Then it becomes CW if that makes sense. I don’t think this will ever change since most of their DC shows do get proper closure instead of getting cancelled.

Hopefully it’s more like a DC Universe shows. But that’s probably not going to happen

1 Like

It going to be interesting cuz I know who the villain for the first season is but idk about pass that I’m not to informed with her villains I tried looking it up and it’s just full of batman villains that I’m sure will be off limits

I just hope it does not go the Supergirl route and have her always being better than Batman at every thing.

5 Likes

Yeah

At some point in the series, The Batman will appear just so he can get his ass handed to him by Batwoman.

I hope that doesn’t happen

I have high hopes for this series too, Batwoman has a special place in my heart. I’ll probably wait before I start it, let the hype die down a bit

I felt like her moments in the crossover were some of the best tonally of the entire Arrowverse, so I am hopeful. But not one CW show has succeeded in not making me cringe at some point.

3 Likes

Batman is off limits to the show that’s already been confirmed until they changed there minds…

1 Like

Bat woman to me looks like a darker Supergirl so I will probably pass

I still have hope

1 Like

The way I see it Ruby may not be the Batwoman allot of us want, But only time will tell if she is the Batwoman we Need… Lol :wink:

1 Like