Let’s make this the most liked picture on DC Universe

Same goal/ bump.

5 Likes

I haven’t been on in a few days. How’s Dex doing?

6 Likes

Almost 80 likes for dex @Behemoth.

6 Likes

For people who need more convincing… LOOK AT THIS FACE

Ch'p

7 Likes

Yeah!

5 Likes

Well, I just couldn’t allow this to go softly into yonder night, so here’s a little bump and another like!

7 Likes

@AnonymousBB OK, I just liked every every response in the thread. @Pretty.Poison.Bombshell does that add to the total likes, or am I wasting everyone’s time? :+1::grinning:

5 Likes

WAIT

giphy

5 Likes

@TravisMorgan - I don’t think it officially goes towards the main posts likes, but I’m gonna accept it because that adds another almost 70 likes to that total!

5 Likes

@Pretty.Poison.Bombshell do you happen to know the most liked post?

5 Likes

@AnonymousBB - I’m looking into finding the most liked post now, but it might take time.

However, I DID figure out that the system DOES calculate ALL THE LIKES on a post, not just the ones on the OP, so as of right now, this post actually has around 804 Likes! :green_heart:

6 Likes

some call me squirrel some call me a chipmunk (which makes more sense… look at my name) i call myself awesome possum so who knows!

7 Likes

Salt-N-Pep, Salt-N-Pe, Sul Sul Sul Sul Sul Salt-N-Pepa’s here (thank u Spinderella) to help us push it, push it real good

3 Likes

So you’re kind of an average of cute woodland creatures, I see. And I gotta be honest, in the top pic you look like Jerry Garcia

3 Likes

Maybe Jerry Garcia looks like CH’P??? :exploding_head:

4 Likes

Who could say no to that face? :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes