⚡️Lightning Round: Name a villain you’d sit with at lunch in Arkham Asylum 🍱

And how the heck do you choose? Table manners? Least homicidal? Who do you pick to sit with in the Arkham Asylum cafeteria?

8 Likes

Clayface probably, we’d just act out scenes from movies while he transforms into any character he wants. Then troll the guard’s and stuff.

10 Likes

Two-face

1 Like

I would go with Selina Kyle. She seems like a cool person to have a conversation with over lunch.

5 Likes

Penguin, as he could be least homicidal. Crime boss, dresses well, and should have good manners.

5 Likes

The Ventriloquist, but only if he doesn’t have Scarface with him. Generally non-homicidal and pleasant person on his own.

3 Likes

I would eat with Bane. Then we could blow up Todd afterwards.

11 Likes

I’d seek out one of the cold fish: Slade, Deadshot, Penguin, etc.

4 Likes

Poison Ivy. Because reasons…

#DeadBeforeDinner
#WorthIt

6 Likes

I’d go with the Riddler, not super violent and I think he’d appreciate being able to use all his old riddles again on someone who hasn’t heard a lot of riddles

8 Likes

Plus, if you know some, you just got a new friend who actually likes you.

4 Likes

Killer Moth, duh.
-The Moth Family

6 Likes

Whoever’s gonna give me some of their tray…
Man give me your fruit cocktail! :rofl:

8 Likes

Penguin

3 Likes

@AquamonC137 Taking food off of a villains tray? Brave soul you are!

@AnonymousHQ I couldn’t sit there watching him eat raw fish!

@JordyTHF I could see sitting with the Riddler, I love me some good riddles.

6 Likes

All of them except
Joker
Two-face
Penguin

3 Likes

I’ll go with Mr. Freeze. At least he won’t have a way to freeze me during lunch. He might attack my eyes with ice cubes. But I don’t mind.

4 Likes

I’d definitely sit with The Riddler.

5 Likes

I’d probably sit with Kirk Langstrom. What can I say, I’d love to converse with a guy smart enough to successfully turn himself into a bat-person.
-M

5 Likes

I would probably sit with Riddler, as a character I prefer Joker, but on the other hand, riddles are a pretty good way to pass the time (Also, Joker is much more psychotic).
-Jack

5 Likes