"Look What I Just Got" Thread

There’s a pretty snazzy flight stand in there (with a nice picture of Lynda for the background), and I believe a couple alternate hands as well.

Nice pickup! I have her displayed next to Reeve and Keaton :slightly_smiling_face:.

9 Likes

These are great, I have a Batman and Robin from this series. However, they did not have alternate parts to mimic the look of the action feature for their figures. They are just the statues. Very cool.

6 Likes

Yeah, curious why they only gave the alternate arm to Supes. Really like this line. Think I want to make a little Trinity display out of ‘em. Batman is easy to find, but for some reason Wonder Woman is proving difficult to find at a reasonable price. The hunt is on!

6 Likes

So with these pieces, my McFarlane 2020 acquisitions are officially done. 9 pieces total: 4 Bats, 3 Supes, and 2 Wondies (the rest are in a different cabinet).

I found the Infected Superman very difficult to stand up. The ankle clickety clack joint ends up leaning him too far forward to too far backward. Was an impossible endeavor without the stand. Sure is a good looking figure though.

Next up on the McFarlane list (from upcoming 2021 releases): Death Metal Trinity, and the Gold Label Batman.

11 Likes

Picked up the latest DC Poster Portfolio featuring Clay Mann.

12 Likes

Lovely! You gonna display any of ‘em? I bought a couple these (Jim Lee and Artgerm) and they’re just kinda sitting there. Shoulda thought about what I was gonna do with ‘em before buying.

9 Likes

I plan on displaying a few and then maybe switch them out every month or so. I have 7 different portfolios, so plenty to choose from.

9 Likes

this is one of my favorite figures! they did a John Wesley Shipp Flash that was pretty great, too, but it goes for an arm and a leg now.

and speaking of accessories, i bought a spool of metallic gold thread to use as an extended lasso in display

81gXBdAwbHL.AC_SX425

and i’ve considered experimenting with light-up EL wire like this

elwire

and there’s always her jet!

8 Likes

Ooh. I like this. May have to see if I can reel some in (:smile:) from somewhere on the interwebz.

That Venko Lego minifig is super sool as well. :+1:

9 Likes

Happy B-Day @moro!

9 Likes

Thank you @DC89 :slightly_smiling_face:

9 Likes

Yes indeed, Happy Birthday :gift: :tada:@moro!
Its-a-bird-Its-a-plane-No...-its-your-birthday-Happy-birthday-Superman-fan-1

9 Likes

happy birthday, @moro!

23179919086_28a3d6a153_o

10 Likes

Happy Birthday @moro! :confetti_ball::birthday::tada:

And don’t bogart the cake.

10 Likes

@AkBandit @biff_pow @TravisMorgan

Awww shucks :slight_smile:

Thanks guys; I love all the pics!

7 Likes