Look what I just got thread

He shouldn’t have gotten in the way of Man-Bat and Croc’s big heist!

3 Likes

A new video is up

5 Likes

Just added this new one to the collection today… Not the Super Powers piece, but the DC Essentials one…

6 Likes

And here is the review!

2 Likes

I’ve been pretty silent on here lately. I’ve finished reading The Shining and reading about a quartet of fantastic characters from the other company. I did pick up some more pops.

5 Likes

It’s Nightwing’s own fault, as he clearly failed to heed the Creature Chaos label that’s featured on all of the wave 1 releases from The Caped Crusader line. :wink:

3 Likes

just go it! harleen hardcover trade, a little bump out that the outer corners of the plastic cover came damage, but l’m not sending it back. I want to read it already!!! It looks beautiful.

6 Likes

@Vroom I concur!

4 Likes

DC Essentials Sinestro Review

6 Likes

I got a poison ivy bombshells 6” & there’s a paint scratch on her back leg. A long scratch. I loved it so much that it’s the 1st damaged one I didn’t return. I didn’t want to wait for the new one to arrive. So, I get it.

4 Likes

I used to obsess over dents and dings, but I’ve become zen about it and accept them as details that contribute unique character and memories

6 Likes

I have to say, that’s a really positive way of thinking about it :smiley:

4 Likes

@Kam @biff_pow If you want your trades to show up in great shape and excellent prices check out In Stock Trades. The books come double wrapped in plastic bags and packed in boxes with plenty of packing peanuts or my favorite expanding foam. Discounts for the major publishers (DC, Marvel) start at 42% off. I’ve basically given up on Amazon as my books get bounced around with no packing materials. My BTAS blu-ray set came all dented so I sent it back and ordered it from Best Buy.

https://www.instocktrades.com/

4 Likes

Thank you. I’m planning on getting batman white knight next so I will try that website for that one.

The thing is Harleen have plastic cover that are really crispy on the edges and yes it was amazon who ship it with ups.

5 Likes

It’s really bad that Amazon is the world’s largest book seller and they still don’t package them properly.
I actually have a heavy box that I put on top of my paperbacks that get bent in the mail to straighten them.

4 Likes

Oh it’s not Amazon’s fault. Being a former truck loaded for UPS, I can tell you that even if it says fragile on the box or parcel, it can still be thrown like a frisbee to get it into the right place in the truck. I used to get roughly 1200 packages a day at UPS and I saw people throwing stuff all the time.

5 Likes

The latest addition to the collection!

6 Likes

I’m enjoying your reviews of the new Essentials, especially those for Hal and Thaal. I was going to pass on them, but thanks to your input, they’ll likely be purchases at some point.

Looking forward to your Batman review.

3 Likes

That’s a great one. I need that Catwoman or any Catwoman in the that suit. I have her in purple with green cape, but not that purple suit.

2 Likes

Thanks @Vroom, Batman is becoming harder to find for some reason though.

2 Likes