"Look What I Just Got" Thread

Good decision, it is.

6 Likes

Nice! You gonna gather the rest of 'em, or just sticking with Robin?

5 Likes

I’ll probably get the rest, but I’ll be doing so at a slow pace. I’m just worried they’ll start going up in price. Then again they look fine as stand-alone statues so I may just get select ones

5 Likes

Let’s be honest. We all say that at this time of year and we hardly ever live up to it. :slight_smile:

6 Likes

I completely forgot I had entered this sweepstakes until this little prize came in the mail! It’s been a while since I’ve had a good minifigure like this, and I’m glad to add it to the collection!

17 Likes

Just got this book. Mondo makes great posters. Phantom City Creative makes great posters. Mondo and PCC together make incredible Batman The Animated Series posters.

16 Likes

Congrats!

5 Likes

Congrats on the sweepstakes win!

5 Likes

Lee Bermejo

Here’s all three I’ve obtained so far

13 Likes

You can just feel the weight of him dropping from the sky

6 Likes

Agreed. It’s amazing how much detail DC Collectibles were able to convey at a relatively small scale… and how faithful they were to the art. I keep repeating myself, but they will be missed… the version of the company before the last couple years anyway.

8 Likes

:+1:t2:

5 Likes

BoP Mystery Minis found at Walgreens! I haven’t opened er up yet

9 Likes

Yay!

9 Likes

Dig

11 Likes

12 Likes

That is awesome! When was this poster even available?

Edit: I see it was a SDCC exclusive.

5 Likes

Very cool @moro

5 Likes

I forgot to post this on Monday when my Virtual Con IV stuff came in. I got to purchase some cool pops being part of the lottery system. I did miss out on the Boo Berry soda a few days later though.

11 Likes

It was on the DC Universe Rewards for a brief window, and I redeemed mine as soon as I saw it

5 Likes