Looking for Rogues on DC Universe

Can anyone recomend some Rogue story arcs in the digital library? Something besides Rogue’s Revenge. Love it but I already own those. Looking for a Captain Cold or Weather Wizard, Boomerang fix etcetera.

Thanks all.

2 Likes

I’m assuming you also mean something besides Geoff Johns original run on Flash…?

3 Likes

Thanks for the fast reply, but belated apologies. I was originally using the search function on my tv app and it wasn’t producing results when I searched for “captain cold” or “heatwave” etcetera

The mobile app search function seems to be more in depth. I’m now getting the results for comics and animated episodes. Thanks much.

5 Likes

There’s always the Bronze Age Classic “Trial of the Flash” arc. Start with Flash #340 and read through issue #350. (The lead-up to the story actually begins in #323, but DCU doesn’t have it.)

2 Likes

Rogue War from The Flash (1987-2009) #'s 220-225.

The concluding arc of Geoff Johns’ first go-around with The Fastest Man Alive, and quite an entertaining tale as well.

2 Likes

Yes. As mentioned Johns run is incredible. Plenty of rogues. Read the whole The Flash 87’…

1 Like

Try Underworld Unleashed #1, followed by Flash 125-129.

2 Likes

Thank you so much everyone. Duly noted! :+1::v:

1 Like

Suicide Squad vol 1, issues 17 and 18. Captain Cold gives the speech that has made him one of my favorites for years and years.

1 Like