Manhunter (2004-) #20

Manhunter (2004-) #20

Dr. Psycho? Wonder Woman’s rogues getting more visibility… I like it.

The time jump feels like a really good fresh start. Cam and Dylan was hinted at in previous issues so I’m not surprised, but I’m surprised they lasted this long and it wasn’t just something that happened once. Director Bones having skin was unexpected. Punch and Jewelee are villains I’ve never heard of so that was a pleasant appearance by them. Kate’s ex moved on and is going to have another child which makes me happy for him. Peter had been the one that wasn’t really moving on from Kate, so it is nice for him to have finally done so. Obsidian is here in full costume as well as still with Damon :slight_smile: I’m not sure what his father showing up in the previous issue was all about. Was there a crossover I missed a mention of or was it just to reveal that it was Todd Rice? The biggest shocker though? KATE QUIT SMOKING! She did it!

3 Likes

I really feel that you have to have read parts of Infinite Crisis to get this 1 Year Later story because it references a moment from it in a couple spots. Also that is where you can find out what was going on with Obsidian in the previous issue. There is no real indication of this though in the series to point you in that direction.