MASTER TOPIC: Custom DC Emoji Suggestions!

Any time, @KeyFamily! :slight_smile: Adding the newest superb ideas to our list! Thanks, all!

1 Like

A Lobo emoji inspired by the Simon Bisley Lobo #1 cover

2 Likes

A great idea, @ToExplainLater, thank you! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

These must have been requested by now, but if not:

● anything featuring Shazam and his coterie of characters (in particular, the Zachary Levi iteration from the movie posters where he’s enjoying a drink and blowing a gum bubble)
● anything with the Christopher Reeve iterations of Clark and Superman
● assorted Alfreds (comics, Alan Napier, Filmation, the DCAU, Michaels Gough and Caine, Beware The Batman, Sean Pertwee from Gotham, Jeremy Irons, etc)
● anything Watchmen (comics, including Before Watchmen and Doomsday Clock, the movie, Tales of the Black Freighter, the TV series)
● Metamorpho (comics and animation)
● more female characters from all media
● anything Smallville
● Filmation Aquaman atop Storm, his seahorse
● the John Wesley Shipp Flash
● more from the DCAU (principal characters, minor characters, etc)
● Superman Blue ('90s iteration) in various poses
● Superman Red (see above)
● various emblems
● Kilowog and other alien GLs
● Lobo
● Lobo’s dog, Dawg
● anything Wildstorm-related (company logos, title trade dresses, characters, emblems, etc)
● Batmobiles from various media
● more of The Flash (different Flashes, their allies and the Rogues)
● more Swamp Thing (specifically the comics)
● The Court of Owls
● assorted animal characters (Storm, Imp, Tusky, Streaky, Krypto, Comet, Ace, Hooty, etc)
● more Wonder Woman (herself, Artemis when she was WW, Rebirth Artemis, allies and villains, etc)
● Marshmallow Pete

1 Like

Sharing the wealth of suggestions, @Vroom, thank you! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

politely tips his Stetson in response

You’re welcome, and thank you, @MissInkBlot. :+1:

1 Like

Hello @MissInkBlot, I would love to see Emojis from Stargirl including The Pink Pen and Cosmic Staff. Amazing how two props can be a stars of a show. :slightly_smiling_face: Wilson was a huge star in the movie Cast Away and he’s only a volleyball!

3 Likes

You’re all just brimming with great ideas, aren’t ya? :slight_smile: Thank you, @Reaganfan78 - both for the suggestion AND for the mention of Wilson (he was a great to shoot the breeze with wasn’t he? :wink:).

3 Likes

With DC Daily gone…I think there should be some custom emojis in honor of them!!
Also I think the various lantern rings would be really cool :+1:t3:

3 Likes

I know we all want this Batman face as an emoji

3 Likes

I’d love to see a Spoiler (Stephanie Brown) emoji! I think it’d be fun to use when mentioning spoilers for content discussed in the community.

2 Likes

I would like to see more superhero emojis with other facial expressions than what we are familiar with.

Other members pointed out some really good ideas that I tooottaly agree with :+1:t2:

Yes, Daffy Duck as the Green Loontern, please.

Latest emoji requests noted! Thank you! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Kite man. Hell yeah

We actually do have one for Kite Man, @DefinitlyNOTJackRyder :slight_smile: :kitemanhqtas:
Or did you mean one specifically of the image that you shared? If the latter, I’ll note it for you!