MASTER TOPIC: Digital Badge Suggestions!

There should be a badge for commenting over 1,000 times in a single thread

3 Likes

How about a rip hunter badge if we talk about retro topics?

2 Likes

You know, I hadn’t thought about that, @DickGrayson_TheBoyFriendWonder, but looking at some of our threads, that’s actually something within reach for some of us. :stuck_out_tongue: Thank you for the idea, and thank you, too, for your suggestion, @mike.29596! :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Oh my gosh!!! I really hope y’all can make it happen

3 Likes

I was thinking it could be called Chatterbox and the logo could be a 1940’s microphone or radio or something? @MissInkBlot

@DickGrayson_TheBoyFriendWonder I’ll pass it on to the team! Awesome ideas, folks!

1 Like

A Metron badge for my, august reading challenge

1 Like

What about a Legion ring for someone who accurately predicts something?

2 Likes

I predict that The Dream Stone is wielded by Maxwell lord and is, What brings back Steve, what gives Barbara Minerva cheetah powers and what gives maxwell lord the components to his plot in 1984

3 Likes

A great idea, @mike.29596, thank you! :slight_smile:
Quite the prediction as well, @TheRealDetectiveChimp! Noting your request!

3 Likes

I can totally see that happening.

1 Like

There should be a badge you earn when your topic is mentioned in the news. It’s happened to me once and I thought that would be a pretty cool idea.

1 Like

how about…A Daily Planet!

2 Likes

Great suggestions, @nameless2004 and @TheRealDetectiveChimp - much obliged! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

If it’s possible, then how about a Spoiler (Stephanie Brown) badge for when someone either spoils/blurs their post (kinda like the ‘My Pal Jimmy’ badge when you post a pic) OR when someone comments on a thread that has SPOILERS in the thread name

Always happy for a new badge idea! Thank you, @Squintyfist! :slight_smile:

1. Toyman for posting a topic in collectors corner
  2. Watchman for hosting a watch along
  3. Golden age hero: a badge replicating the scene on action comics 1 you get it by participating in the community before dc universe infinite
  4. A Penguin badge for posting a topic in the iceburg lounge

A list worth taking into consideration, for sure (I especially love the WAL and Penguin ones) - thanks, @TheRealDetectiveChimp! :slight_smile:

I know we’ve talked about doing a lower key Meta Madhouse this year, but I’d love to see some badge integration for the event!

1 Like

Ah, that’s a wonderful idea… do like! Thank you, @HubCityQuestion! :slight_smile: