MASTER TOPIC: New Community(2.0) Questions, Feedback & Suggestions

@wilkinswontkins That’s an amazing idea! No promises, but I’ll boost that up to the team and see what we can do!

1 Like

What the heck is this Rewards Program page?

It made the community unnavigable and huge.

Hiya @Behemoth!

Can you please reach out to Customer Support here. They should be able to help get this taken care of for you.

Do you know what it is though?

Where would I to make a few suggestions on the new Beta Rewards program?

1 Like

@jsmsiggy, that section is in the Suggestion Box > Rewards Feedback. Here’s a link to one of the threads.

Also, I found a typo in the Community Events Home description.

2 Likes

When you hit the unsubscribe here button on email. It brings you to your app. Which I have searched high and low for the ■■■■■■■ unsubscribe from email option.

How in the world is this question a “Fan Creation”?

1 Like

Hey-O! I noticed when I used the Deathstroke :deadshotgif_ttns: gif icon, it’s labeled as “Deadshot”.

Ability to permanently ignore users, please.

How the ■■■■ do I unsubscribe from your emails. When I click the unsubscribe here button on the email it sends me to the freaking app. Which I have looked trough all over to find the option to unsubscribe. To help keep the streets of DC Universe clean, please follow the Topic Posting Guidelines when creating a new topic:

1. Please ensure you are posting to the correct category.
  2. Please use concise, descriptive titles in your posts. Avoid ALL CAPS and spoilers.
  3. Search the other posts to see if your topic is already covered.
  4. Please stay on topic.
  5. Be generous and thoughtful when responding to others.

You can read our full Topic Posting Guidelines at yourdcu.com/cmg. Thank you!

I’ve got zero idea where to put this…but the background you have for the COVID DC Daily (blue, with tons of comics in the background) would be an incredible wallpaper or Zoom background. Maybe make it a download or a prize for the new rewards program?

Hey @ambushbug! I’ve moved your post over here to add to our feedback and suggestions. Thanks so much for sharing this suggestion with us, I’ll be sure to pass this up to the rest of the team!

1 Like

@KeyFamily - This should be fixed now, thanks for bringing it to our attention!

@mysterious_stranger - The ability to ignore users is available, but I’ll be sure to pass this suggestion of a permanent ignore up to the rest of the team.

@bdaddyjames01.1526 - Can you please check your DMs? Our amazing @Pretty.Poison.Bombshell sent ya a message with instructions on how to change your email notifications. Feel free to respond there if you’re having any trouble.

1 Like

I’d love to be able to save the storylines that are put up about particular storylines/story arcs, like the storyline put up about “Batman: Battle for the Cowl” or other such story arcs. Some of the storylines span through different series and the Storylines just collect all of them so nicely that I just want to save them! :slight_smile:

The post flagging feature should have a box for including additional comments about why the post is being flagged. For example, I just flagged the first post of a thread as being off-topic, but I wanted to include a note that I did so because it was off-topic for the section it was in. Without a comment, it may seem to a moderator that I’m flagging the post maliciously because I don’t like the topic or something, which is not the case. There are only a few options to choose for a reason when flagging a post, so not much wriggle room to describe the nuance of the many reasons someone may flag a post, or to notify a moderator of what they should be looking out for in a post.

2 Likes

I’ll share your feedback with the team, @EchokittyCat - thank you for going into detail for us! :slight_smile:

Regarding your post, @wilkinswontkins, we completely understand, and thank you for making note of that! We review each flag ourselves, so we can pick up on the context you’re reporting with and adjust accordingly, but until possible changes are made to the flagging system, if you’d like to share more details, the “Something Else” option offers a textbox, too. I hope that helps for the time being. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Not sure if this should be directed towards technical, comics, or here, nor if this has already been addressed or not, but when I am watching Superman: The Animated Series, the comic recommendation is for the episode prior. For instance, Season 2 Episode 21 shows DC Comics Presents (1978-) #23 as the recommended when it should be recommended for episode 20.

2 Likes

After being awarded 2 new badges, I noticed that the “Tech Brain” badge is redirecting to the “Ahoy There!” badge and no longer shows that we have the “Tech Brain” badge at all.

Here is the notification for the “Tech Brain” badge.

If I click into this notification to see the badge, it takes me to “Ahoy There!”. It seems that this update happened today, as I had never previously received the “Ahoy There!” badge.

6 Likes

That happens to me as well!

3 Likes