MASTER TOPIC: New Community(2.0) Questions, Feedback & Suggestions

Thank you so much, @BestBeastBoy! It’s definitely “the talk of the town” at the moment. :wink:

2 Likes

:confused:Hi DC Mods, I can’t help but notice the picture is not showing outside of Thread, I really like it cause when scrolling it help to see what the thread is about, if a person draws amazing picture I don’t want to go pass it and not give the person a like and compliment he or she deserve.

1 Like

Hey @Reaganfan78! This issue should be corrected now, but please let us know if it isn’t! Thanks so much!

2 Likes

I’ve seen just a few, and you’re welcome.:slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Thank you for pointing this out, @Penguinfan78! @Pretty.Poison.Bombshell, two of my threads aren’t showing the external image still.

1 Like

I L:nerd_face:VE reading comics on DCU! At the moment, I have a mix of 250 series and individual comics on my “To Read” list.

By the time these comics “reach my glasses”, I don’t always recall why they’re on my list (i. e., another member recommended, I liked the art, saw it in a News article, etc.). A notation functionality within the series or issue would be really helpful! Then, if I finished a story that I wanted to follow back up on and discuss within a thread or with another member, I would have the notes to assist.

Please and thank you!

any update on the ps4 app?

1 Like

Hey @KeyFamily!

I’ll be sure to pass your suggestion up to the team! Thanks for your feedback.

2 Likes

Thank you so much, @Barrys.Better.Half!

1 Like

Anyone have a issue when casting the app on to a smart tv my picture messing up for a couple seconds

@morph147.91615 - Hi there! There are no updates available to share right now, but we promise to let you know when there is in the Watchtower section!

@Bwash3301985.47459 - I’m sorry you’re having trouble! :frowning: Please reach out to us via a Customer Service ticket so we can assist you with troubleshooting - you can do so here.

1 Like

How about a section for each user to show off their new “swag”. I am not sure about the logistics, and this might be better if everyone just created a thread in the collectors forum. I was thinking more of a photo gallery of images of each users collection. It could be integrated into each users profile, but there would need to be some way to notify the community when that was updated. Maybe I am thinking too much at this point, but just a section or something for each user.

Thank you for the suggestion, @ashleywilbanks! :slight_smile: We can’t make any promises but I’d be happy to pass your idea on to the rest of the team.

My biggest gripe with the platform (which I love by the way) is that the community feature is actually kind of hard to navigate. It’s not very user friendly, and the whole “forward, back” thing is kind of annoying to use. Also, when I drag it into my dock at the bottom of the app, it always gets replaced with the My DC tab when I close the app so there no point in customizing the dock because it always goes back to standard after you close it out on your phone. If the community could be a little more streamlined, I’d be a lot more inclined to use it as often as I’d like

I don’t think this badge is correct:

Those posts have 10 and 11 likes, so I’m guessing the description should say 10 rather than 100

2 Likes

Make the navigation always visible at the top (or at least come back when scrolling up). To get back to the community home page, you either have to route through a different page or scroll all the way back to the top of a thread.

I never did understand whether that meant every 100th like you receive in total or if it was on a single post.

2 Likes

I think it’s all of your replies.

You’re in luck! We’re currently in development to improve navigation, especially on iOS. May I ask which device you’re using, just to get a better idea of your experience?
We haven’t heard that one about the dock defaulting to MyDC, good to know.

2 Likes

You’re right, it’s not :slight_smile: We’re in the process of gathering up all our beautiful little badge bugs and improving/correcting them. Soon you will see solutions for A Local Celebrity as well as the tutorial badges, amongst others.

3 Likes