MASTER TOPIC: New Community(2.0) Questions, Feedback & Suggestions

Thanks!

1 Like

Feature request: can we get the ability to search PM titles in the PM area, as well as to specifically search our own PMs instead of the entire forums? I have a lot of different PMs and sometime it’s hard to find something in an old one.

1 Like

Hey!

I’ve added this as a request for the DC team to take a look at. Thank you! :slight_smile:

1 Like

As the DC Universe group is evolving, would it be possible to consider a program where members can invite friends to join?

2 Likes

I’m not sure of the specifics of what might be included when it comes to that, but we’re happy to share the suggestion with the team for you, @b.batson! :slight_smile: Thank you!

2 Likes

I don’t know if this has been suggested already, but it would be great if the summary page showed the total number of comics we have read on here.

1 Like

Thanks for the suggestion! I’ve added it to our list that we regularly share with the DC Team, so it will end up on their radar :slight_smile:

Hello @Moderators, I was thinking one of great way to promote DC Universe Infinite, when the store open, maybe sell T-shirt and Sweatshirt, color navy blue or black, front of the shirt say DC Universe: Infinite. And maybe also a DC Universe Infinite blanket. So what you guys think?
I’m just sorry they never made a pillow of DC Universe, I would’ve bought that.:slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

I can’t guarantee anything, but I’ll certainly pass the feedback along @Scroogefan78!

2 Likes

Hello @moderators,
Ever since I’ve been doing a Countdown to DC Universe, The DC Universe app on Samsung tablet has a search problem and has not been very helpful. For example say you wanted to find all Lois Lane comics…
Exhibit A,

This is what I would find on DC App search.

Exhibit B.

In the internet browser you find alot more comics.

This search problem is a same with any characters or topic, the DC Universe app doesn’t show all. Thought I let you guys know.:slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like