MASTER TOPIC: Submit All Comic Book Errors HERE! 👇

In Legion of Super-Heroes (1989) #68, there is an editor’s note missing.

In the yellow rectangle above :arrow_upper_right:, there should be text corresponding to the asterisk.

1 Like

Blue Beetle #21 pages 9 and 18 are the same page.

Got 'em, @ReepDaggle and @50710 - thank you! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

The Superman: The Triangle Era volume 3 collection is still missing several books.

I’ve previously notated the missing issues, and have been told by two different mods that the notes were forwarded to DC’s digital team months ago, yet no corrections/additions have been made months later.

Is there any chance another notice can be sent their way, please? It’d be nice to see this collection get the needed errors removed/books added.

Thank you. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hey Vroom!

Vol 1, 2, & 3 are on the service under “Collections”.

The issues that are missing - New 52 Annual & Superman Forever are not on the service and, at this time, not scheduled to be on the service. But I’ll definitely pass your feedback up to the rest of the team.

2 Likes

Right, I’m familiar with their location and what’s missing from volume 3.

My query was in regards to when we might see the books that are on the service but not in volume 3 be added to that collection. As well as a more accurate description for volume 3, as it definitely did not end when Lex became President (despite what it currently, and inaccurately, says). Lex won the presidency in 2000, but the Triangle Era ended in early 2002, well after his win and inauguration.

By my last estimate, there should be around 30 or so books added to volume 3 to make it as truly complete as it can be, given what’s digitally available at the moment. This includes all of the Our Worlds at War issues of the four core Superman books of the time (Action Comics, The Adventures of Superman, Superman and Superman: The Man of Steel), amongst many others pre and post those particular issues.

Re: The New 52 Annuals, those should be in their respective series (and definitely not in any Triangle Era collection). They’re all digitally available ATM.

1 Like

Hi @Vroom! I’ve passed this along to @Pretty.Poison.Bombshell, and she’ll be taking it over when she’s back in the office. Thanks! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

My thanks to you @Green.Lantern, and to @Barrys.Better.Half as well. You both rock! :superman_hv_4:

1 Like

Hi @Vroom,

For the sake of transparency, I’d like to share a little “behind the scenes” sensitive information to give you a better understanding of why the collections aren’t as polished as the community contributions could make them.
We’ve lost a significant amount of team members in the recent lay-offs, and as such, have lost our Master of Collections. Currently, our collections are not being groomed by a specific individual, but we are working hard to pass off our knowledge and our priorities to the team that will be absorbing these duties. With that will be trackers like the collection improvements, which we continue to populate and protect.

I am sorry these kinds of details that make DCU (and by proxy, DCUi) so special aren’t currently in focus. But rest assured that when we have the opportunity to refocus our efforts on the wax and polish phase, collections will be a big part of that.

Here’s the summary of everything we’re passing along:

Regarding Superman (1986-2006) Annual #2, that is currently under the Triangle Era volume 3 collection, which is incorrect. It isn’t a Triangle Era release (it debuted in 1988), so it would be best to remove this Annual from Triangle Era collections altogether.

The Triangle Era volume 3 collection is missing several books. The following (all of which are currently in our library) still need to be added to properly finish up the Triangle Era as far as currently available digital single issues are concerned:

-Action Comics (1938-2011) #’s 763-785
-The Adventures of Superman (1986-2006) #’s 576-579, and 582-598
-Superman (1986-2006) #’s 155, 156 and 158-176
-Superman: The Man of Steel (1991-2003) #’s 98-120

The description of Superman: The Triangle Era volume 3 currently reads as:
“Superman’s Triangle Era concludes, as Lex Luthor becomes President of the United States!”

The Triangle Era continued for another year and change after Lex’s win. In the interest of accuracy, I suggest the following description for volume 3 (after the remaining books noted above have been added to the collection):

“Superman’s Triangle Era concludes, as The Man of Steel debuts a new look with new powers, Y2K remakes Metropolis, Lex Luthor wins the White House, Earth goes to war against Imperiex and Bizarro returns!“

4 Likes

This could honestly just be my tablet glitching, but whenever I try to read the 2020 Digital Firsts comic “Batman: Gotham Knights” issue 2, it starts off as a new book with Poison Ivy doing her whole ecoterrorism thing. It’s that book from pages 1-5, then pages 6-17 are the first book. I originally thought that they were doing a flashback, but then it just kept being exactly the same until the end. Anyone else have that problem?

Hey @supermanisbae!

Just wanted to follow-up and let you know that both Issue 1 and Issue 2 has been corrected to show the right issues in full. Thanks for letting us know!

1 Like

Thank you kindly, @Pretty.Poison.Bombshell. I appreciate your honesty and candor. My sympathies and best wishes go out to those affected by the unfortunate layoffs.

If DCU or the digital team should need a knowledgeable party to assist at any time, I’m certainly available and willing to help the team.

Thanks again, Captain. :+1:t2:

1 Like

Power Girl 2009 #20 comes just before Justice League Generations Lost #18 and is not the brightest day collection. It ties in with the series. Generations Lost is part of brightest day.

Got it, @Green_Loontern, thanks! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Genesis #2: pages 3 and 4 need to be a combined two-page spread and pages 21 and 22 have been swapped.

I’ve passed this up to the team, thank you for the report !

1 Like

Green Lantern Corps 2006 #58 I can not get panel mode to work on the iOS app.

Edit: Also the Brightest Day collection art is from War of the Green Lanterns and not Brightest Day. They put on those rings in Green Lantern 65, part of War of the Green Lanterns, after Brightest Day. The image is almost identical to the cover of Green Lantern Corps #59, part 5 of the story arc.

1 Like

Legion of Super-Heroes (1989-) #10 Is extremely washed out of color. Almost black and white.

1 Like

Hey,

Could you share a screenshot of a couple of the pages please? I just want to confirm that we’re seeing the same thing before I report it to the team :slight_smile:

1 Like

I pulled screen shots from an online source that shows the more try to color of the print versions. The 5 lighter ones are from the issue on DCU.

2 Likes