MASTER TOPIC: Submit All Comic Issue Reports HERE! ๐Ÿ‘‡

Hopping on to sayโ€ฆ

I concur! :wink:
AND that these most recent reports are noted - thank you! :slight_smile:

I donโ€™t know if someoneโ€™s already put this, so if you have, Iโ€™m sorry. Issues 26-79 of the 1987 Green arrow are missing.

1 Like

Hi @JasonToddGod, thank you for reaching out! Iโ€™d be happy to check into these issues and see if theyโ€™re currently on our service, to see how we can help. If they arenโ€™t, Iโ€™d be happy to pass a request up to the rest of the team.

2 Likes

Ok thank you

The description for Batman 66 Meets the Green Hornet says Roger but his name is Ralph.

2 Likes

Hey @50710,

Thanks for letting us know! Iโ€™ve passed this information to the higher-ups for further review.

1 Like

My app just updated yesterday but there is still no thumbs up icon once you have finished a comic.

I had posted it a while back but am not sure what thread the mod moved it to.

My report ticket said they were aware of it and it would be fixed with the next update.

Just wonderingโ€ฆ

1 Like

The Josie Mac story in the backs of Detective Comics starting with issue 763 thru issue 772 stops after issue 765. They are missing.

This begs the question of whether other story lines in the back of those Detective Comics are missing as well. I havenโ€™t checked, but suspect they are also missing.

1 Like

Thanks for the headโ€™s up on that, @KamAndi80! How long ago was your last response from Customer Service on the issue? I can check on things for you!

@DarkKnightinWhiteSatin - Thank you for the close attention paid to this - will make note of what you said regarding the other storylines, and will report the specifics shared with the team!

2 Likes

@MissInkBlot January 28 from โ€œJoeโ€. Thank you for the reply.

1 Like