MASTER TOPIC: Submit All Comic Issue Reports HERE! ๐Ÿ‘‡

Not a debilitating issue, but for those of you perfectionists on staff: Wonder Woman #33 (2016 -) repeats itself. Itโ€™s listed as 43 pages, which is correct, but 20 of those pages are a repeat of the interior pages of the comic. My guess, it should be listed at the normal 20ish with the repeats accident.

Hey @Killian3349 and @Vroom - Weโ€™ve sent these up to the rest of the team. Thanks for sharing these reports with us!

2 Likes

Thankily dankily, @Barrys.Better.Half! :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

52 (2006) issue 12- Page 11 is missing the right half of a double page spread. I donโ€™t know what makes me sadder: the fact that I reported this over a year ago and it still isnโ€™t fixed or that apparently no one is reading this awesome series.

2 Likes

Hey @TheDemonEtrigan - Iโ€™ve sent this report up again. Thank you for your patience while we look into this.

1 Like

I have a lot of favorite comic series that I like to read and then reread, but lately Iโ€™ve noticed that after I read a comic, it disappears from my folder that I put it in, whether itโ€™s a single comic or part of a series. For instance, I read the two Batman Year One Scarecrow issues and after I read them they disappeared from my folder.

Another example is one that just happened to me today. Iโ€™ve been working my way through the comics that connect to the Young Justice show and I wanted to go back and look at a comic I already read, so I opened up the series I saved. When I did, I found that all the comics that I had already read from the series were gone from the series list and it didnโ€™t change when I tried to look up the series again. I literally have to go back and look for individual comics from the series in order to view them again. Donโ€™t know if itโ€™s just me or if itโ€™s just a bug, it I wanted to let it be known!

Green Arrow - (2001) - #1 - Kevin Smith is credited for JAY AND SILENT BOB STRIKE AGAIN, rather than the actual title JAY AND SILENT BOB STRIKE BACK