MASTER TOPIC: What Do You Like About DC Universe? And What Would You Change?

When I am on Comixology
I see my Amazon stuff
Amazon owns Comixology

Comixology.and DC Universe are direct competitors
As a subscriber we dont own any of the DC Universe content
Its size make it unmanageable in many ways

2 Likes

thanks for the explanation

1 Like

thank you

1 Like

What we can optain rights to is based on total number of subscribers

The badge Hero Helper has less than 50 thousand subscribers. It is the lowest ranked badge. I think anyone who accesses the forum gets it.

And includes
Members who have left
Individuals not paying for service

On the other hand
Msny subscribers never accessed the Community Forum

So subscriber base is unknown

2 Likes

Welcome to all of the new users! If you haven’t had a chance yet, go introduce yourselves in our DC Universe Community Roll Call!

Thanks for the feedback, folks! I’ve sent it all up to our team!

Another thanks to those who are helping out new members. Y’all truly are the best part of this community!

1 Like

What makes her source more trustworthy?

trolling maybe?

2 Likes

Right…always take anonymous sources with a grain of salt, but when you say paperwork issue, what are you referring to? The rumor about incentives from the state not being what was expected wasn’t true according to multiple sources, including the state itself.

From the Hollywood Reporter:
Contrary to some early unconfirmed reports, tax incentives had nothing to do with the sudden cancellation as Swamp Thing was awarded $5 million in incentives for the pilot and an additional $12 million for the remainder of the season. “We are as disheartened as others are to learn of the cancellation as the series did provide job opportunities in our state for our highly skilled film workforce,” North Carolina Film Office director Guy Gaster told THR .

4 Likes

So, the execs were morons?

1 Like

No comment on the quality of WBexecutives tasked with deciding what will and will not sell.

2 Likes

maybe, idk.

I think it would be great if there was more animated movies, have more seasons of the DC UNIVERSE original series (Swamp Thing, Teen Titans, Birds of Prey), dont drop any of the series you carry ,at least with out warning, and if it’s a movie or series that you offer a highlighted link to see it there should not be a loading error (H4 - to be exact), I dont think it fair it’s like mocking us. I Truly Love this app but in the month it’s been a little disappointing, especially when its binge watching time with this Pandemic, I look forward to watching all of the programs on here. Oh please bring back the original Batman series (Adam West) I was just going to start binge watching it when it got removed from here . Love You DC UNIVERSE stay Safe !!!

Not sure what you’re thinking of as this was never in here. And most likely never will be as WB pretty famously does not own the rights to it.

1 Like

I I’m extremely disappointed in dc universe because we are posting all this money for the service to watch these dam movies and none of them are on here what the he’ll am I paying for???

Thousands, and thousands, and thousands of comics.

3 Likes

for good shows and like @Aylex said, thousands and thousands and thousands of comics

1 Like

that crossover idea would rock but I wouldn’t be to hopeful especially since DC UNIVERSE has been dropping alot of its shows and movies lately, I feel kinda suckered. I found out about this app in March and with in the month or so it dropped several tv series and movies , nevermind the loading error (H4). I do think it’s Awesome for Doom Patrol, but what about the others like Swamp Thing na instead we get corny ass Star Girl , no Constantine etc. never mind the movies and animated movies that have been either dropped or it won’t load . I DC UNIVERSE needs to get back and improve . We pay to Much for this service to be teased. Thank goodness for the Harley Quinn cartoon and the Comics it has, otherwise I might’ve uninstalled the app. Honestly I’m just waiting to after this Covid crap to go away to see what happens, Although if they were smart they would’ve realized that was the wrong time to drop anything and to be on top of loading errors , hey but what do I know lol ???

I haven’t had any loading errors at all. Hopefully, you’ve reached out to support.

2 Likes

Wait, I’m confused. What shows have dropped? They don’t remove shows from this service.

4 Likes

they dropped several of the animated movies, they a few Batman series (like the original with Adam West) and if when you click on the highlighted links for a series or movie it does to a loading error page. I did contact support but got no solution. I Truly do hope they fix this cause I do really like this app.
Oh I did not want not want to seem harsh about Star Girl cause the pilot episode looked good and they got some good actors for it. Although I think it would be better if they stuck with their Original programs, like Swamp Thing , Teen Titans etc. , before taking WB shows, But that’s just my opinion lol