MASTER TOPIC: What Do You Like About DC Universe? And What Would You Change?

Might want to re-read what I said

1 Like

To answer the question, I LOVE the character write-ups that tell you where to start reading a character’s comic books’ past issues.

PS: PLEASE DON’T SHUT DOWN DC UNIVERSE. IT’S WONDERFUL! EVEN IF YOU’RE FOCUSING ON HBO MAX, KEEP DC UNIVERSE AS A SEPARATE SUB SITE, PORTAL OR WHATEVER… I’M HAPPY TO PAY AN ADDED FEE TO BRING BACK THE WRITING STAFF.

1 Like

I have a question what has Covid done to current shows movies. I was really looking forward to season 4 of young justice. Has this put all shows and movies on hiatus or slowed down content In any way.

It kind of killed DC Daily

I know that I kinda found dc daily a little boring though

What I really wanna know is young Justice slowed down

1 Like

It gave us news on comics as well as show and comic reviews

1 Like

Could you please raise the transparency for the closed captions? Right now, the black background is solid and blocks a large chunk of the show. I like watching something for the first time with captions on to make sure I understand everything they’re saying, but I don’t want to miss out on neat little details that I can’t see. Maybe a transparency slider would be helpful, to allow for the most viewer flexibility?

1 Like

It would be nice if the web reader supported two-page displays like Comixology uses. I know most people probably read on phones or tablets these days but desktop users do still exist.

2 Likes

I haven’t been subscribed in awhile, and while it wasnt a reason I unsubscribed, I find upon subscribing again that binging a comic is a bit more annoying than it should be still. I hope when the service changes to be comics only that 1, You will be able to just keep reading instead of after finishing several issues, it asks you to try something else and then you have to go back home to find where you left off.

Also, making editing offline issues to add or delete should be easier

2 Likes

I absolutely love this app! Honestly though, I would love to stop seeing movies and shows removed after being added. I don’t know if it’s a rights issue but you bring movies on for a few weeks and then remove them. It would just be nice if they were kept on here to increase the content. If it’s DC related it should be on here and stay. I feel it would bring and keep more viewers if there was more content and that content would stay. Sorry for the long post but this is something I felt from the beginning. Love the app though.

2 Likes

@LurkingPresence, as do full size TVs.

@lilkeaganmonster2012.40294, I think movie and show content will be permanently leaving due to AT&T

2 Likes

Hi I just found the 24 hour dc fandom website I am only gonna be able to watch one thing can the rest be put here

2 Likes

I would like to be able to download the app on my smart tv and also be able to download the app on my PS4 and PS4 Pro. It would be more convenient than having to connect my laptop to my tv to watch on a bigger screen

3 Likes

For the mobile app: Every series summary page and comic summary page needs a “return to home” button. If I read multiple comics in a row, I can’t get back without hitting the back button a gazillion times. Also, comics need their own dive-back-in row like on the smart TV version of the app, so we can easily pick back up where we were reading a series.

6 Likes

Thanks for letting us know about this! I’ve passed along your suggestion. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I would love some creator profiles that link you to their work. I like Michael Turner’s artwork so it would be cool to be able to read about his career and then see all the books he worked on. It would be a cool way to get to know all the people who have worked in the industry as I’m discovering artists or writers I like.

3 Likes

@barb.lake18.4404 Thanks for that great suggestion, I’ve passed it along to the team!

2 Likes

I would also like an app for the PS4, as I do not have any other medium to use other than my phone. I brought it up in a similar thread awhile ago, and while I see others regularly bring it up, I never see any feedback telling us any info on the situation.

1 Like

I am sorry, as much as I love DC and comic books am sad to say I won’t be renewing my subscription here. Not able to afford it. :sob: