MASTER TOPIC: What Do You Like About DC Universe? And What Would You Change?

New version of site
No more Roku Fire or Kindle
So Ps4 not either

1 Like

The lack of Roku support definitely kills any chance of my bothering with either platform, once the switch happens. And I like DC, but not enough to keep checking back, so it sounds like my DC consumption is heading exclusively to the CW and occasional DVDs…

1 Like

You can still be apart of the community without subscribing so it wouldn’t be a big hassle to check for any updates

2 Likes

I love the shows and movies you offer I’m scared of what the new DC INFINITE will do to my subscription here I don’t read comics, so infinite doesn’t interest me at all but I would like more movies n shows to watch here so many are out there and not on here

ADD ALL DC RELATED CONTENT: movies, Tv shows, comics, shorts, anything and EVERYTHING!!

Honestly, your options are to get HBO max and cancel this service by January. Nothing to be scared about. its confirmed that there won’t be any video content by early next year.

if you don’t read comics, this service won’t be for you anymore.

Have people not read the DC infinite article where it says the service will be transitioning to comics only?

its a genuine question, not trying to be rude. Maybe that article isn’t seen enough when you come on here. But anyone asking for more video content is going to be disappointed.

2 Likes

I think a lot of people either aren’t reading it or just want other people to answer it for them.

1 Like

just WHY?!

1 Like

Beats me. You read some of these responses and you can tell people didn’t read the press release or they didn’t scroll up to see if their questions/concerns were answered. Truly we live in the age of “Too Long, Didn’t Read”

1 Like

If it weren’t for our responses being in written form, I’d wonder if they knew how to read

2 Likes

So no more titans no more Harley Quinn and no more videos of any kind and I wasted a full year subscription I just renewed for no reason is what you are telling me? Are you telling me DC universe will be no more?

DC universe infintie will be comic only.

The DC new original shows are going to HBO MAX

I believe you can get a prorated refund.

1 Like

DC Universe isn’t going away. The press release makes it clear. It’s on the front page. But @LK3185 is right, I believe you can get a prorated refund.

1 Like

I know you can get a refund of some kind, I just don’t have the link in front of me.

2 Likes

Sorry I want facts and truth but all I’m getting is maybe and possibly answers so I’m dropping this conversation

I said in a followup post that you can get a refund

The service is going to be comics only by January 21st. That is a fact

Take care

2 Likes

there were no maybes after your question

2 Likes

I absolutely HATE what DCU is doing! It’s going from being affordable and a HUGE amount of content to MEGA-EXPENSIVE! Not only that, but we’re going to have to pay even MORE if we want the comic content!

Thanks for the big SELL-OUT DC! Thanks for NOTHING!!!

The price stays the same.

2 Likes