MASTER TOPIC: What Do You Like About DC Universe? And What Would You Change?

ah, thanks

You’re welcome!

I would love, and this is a really crazy idea I know, if the app worked consistently.

Hey @threadmancer, If you could contact our Customer Support team here , they should be able to help if you’re having technical issues with the app.

Marvel unlimited is going to 3 months, I hope DC goes to 3 months that would be amazing especially to stay competitive.

2 Likes

Please have an improved reading experience in DC Infinite. When I’m done reading a few issues in a row, I want to be able to go back to the home screen with a click.

3 Likes

Hey,

Thanks for the suggestion! I’ve added it to the list of things to be shared with the DC devs this week so it will end up on their radar :slight_smile:

fair point

It would be great to have comics in other languages—especially Spanish,French, and Italian!

1 Like

I noticed that the “My DC” page, which includes Community, Rewards and all of my Favorites folders, is missing when I am watching DC Universe on Roku. Since I generally stream content (e.g, movies, tv series, books) using the Roku platform, I would like to access my Favorites and Rewards, among other things, using this medium.

1 Like

It would be great to have comics in other languages—especially Spanish,French, and Italian!

Guys, this has become a big feature in my home for the last two christmases—please find a way to make it available; YouTube or HBOMax? Thank you!

1 Like

@Alec.Holland, I think there is a bit of a mess up on the page here; there is a 29 day old reply below my 3 day old post and after that a post from Sept 11

1 Like

Will look into it for you! It’s pretty likely that the posts were merged in here from other threads.

1 Like

ah

I’m sure this may have been brought up already. It would be awesome if there was an area on our account to see how many comics I’ve read total and which ones I have read. The tab that shows my history only shows recently read/watched. Thanks!

2 Likes