MASTER TOPIC: What's NOT on DC Video You'd Like To See? 🍿 Pt II

HBO has exclusive rights to the DCEU

1 Like

More “Absolute Binge” specials please.

1 Like

I would love to see many shows on the cw, on here such as the flash, arrow, supergirl, black lightning.

1 Like

Krypto! I forgot about that one, I used to love that as a kid.

3 Likes

Hey folks! Lots of awesome suggestions! As usual, no promises from this ol’ green guy, but I’ve made our team aware of all of them! :relaxed:

4 Likes

Those rights are currently with Netflix

2 Likes

more Animated movies and TV series, more seasons of your original series like Swamp Thing, Teen Titans, Birds of Prey. I know it’s far stretched and a bit dreaming, but bring Constantine back with a another season (just got a bad break for coming out to early I feel) The original Batman series (Adam West) , I was just going to start binge watching when it got removed. and finally if it’s a highlighted link that you offer on the app there should be no loading error (H4 to be exact). Thankyou, Love the DC UNIVERSE, You All Rock !!!

They don’t have the rights to the Adam West series

2 Likes

I would love to see some of the CW shows on here like Flash, Arrow, Legends Just to name a few

1 Like

Batman: Mask of The Phantasm, Batman: Year One, The Adventures of Superpup, Batman Beyond: Return of the Joker, and Superman 2, 3, and 4.

There is a contract between WB and Netflix for those

That old NBC show Powerless seems like it’d be perfect here.

4 Likes

JLA Adventures: Trapped in Time for me. And I’d love to see a sequel- Jack DeSena and Dante Basco didn’t get much time to shine together but their characters had great interactions. Robin’s character arc was left unfinished, too.

1 Like

I want to see the film DC Super Heroes vs Eagle Talon with English subtitles (this would be so simple) or English dub. I also want the entire season of Powerless.

Christopher Nolans trilogy. Im surprised is not flagship of the APP.

I know Smallville is on Hulu, but if that contract is ever up, I would love to see all ten seasons here. Also season 2 of Krypton I think would be easy to get (maybe it is already in the plan.)

3 Likes

We had the first two movies when the app launched. They were rotated out.

1 Like

Will the new batmobile documentary be streaming on here soon?

1 Like

Don’t know. @Pretty.Poison.Bombshell, is this a thing we could get?

The Adventures of Batman cartoon

3 Likes