Memorable Scene from Titans

Not sure if this has been asked before, but what is a scene that constantly comes to mind and/or is a scene that initially seemed mediocre, but has grown on you?

Also, while the focus is on Titans, comparisons to other shows/movies may be fun to draw conclusions from.

1 Like

Robin kicking ass in episode 1 and Dawns butt.

4 Likes

I like the second part of your comment, although I didn’t pay much attention when I watched (until she was just wearing a shirt).

But, I keep going back to Jason Todd beating up all those cops. That one scene tells so much about his personality. Plus, I love that creepy music. It also reminds me of Rorschach using the flamethrower against the police, and Batman taking down those criminals in the warehouse from BvS.

I will admit that I am disappointed that darker and violent scenes stay longer and have a greater impression in my memory than something like Superman saving a cat from a tree after saving Lois.

Wonder Girl is my fav. And Beast Boy who I loved in the cartoon (Teen Titans -not Go)… is growing on me. I def liked him going in though. In truth, I had such a bad attitude about the show (before it aired). I thought they were going to ruin it so badly. I even have a picture at NYCC of me making a stank face with the sign for Titans. HA! I’m so dumb. I binged it because it was so good. The promo photos make it look way different than what it is. I keep trying to get my brother to watch cuz we were so wrong. I really enjoy the show! I wish Dick were a little more badass… but I really have nothing bad to say about the show at all. The fight scenes are amazing and Jason Todd is my new fav anti-hero lol.

1 Like

Wonder Girl is wonderful, but I wish she chewed Orbit from time to time.

While I prefer clothes to be worn like in the original cartoon, Beast Boy was incredible. The only thing I did not like was him biting off that guy and killing him. But, the actor that plays him, Ryan Potter, is a huge Beast Boy fan and from his discussion on DC Daily, his responses resonate with me.

I also was not too fond of the trailer especially Starfire’s costume, but I still gave it a go. I did not like the first episode, but after a lot of convincing- the fact that I am paying for this original series, that episode four is the Doom Patrol, that it is written by a writer from Fringe (Akiva Goldsman), and the fact that I can “self edit” content if I want- I kept going. Starfire’s costume grew on me and the show had some good moments.

Robin Hawk & Dove fighting while we’re the kids in America is playing & when Raven releases her soul-self on the fake cop while tied to a chair & is back in it just before Robin opens the door. Also, I’d be lying if I didn’t say the Hawk & Dove make out scene, I’ve been in love with Minka Kelly for a while & that scene was smoking hot.

3 Likes

Except it was darker for Dove than for Hawk.

The end of the last episode… with the reveal of Superboy

Donna Troy was my highlight. Her beating down a crazy Starfire was like…, “Whoa!”… that was sickness.

1 Like

I loved every scene where Raven(Rachel) was using her powers I love dark demonic stuff I also loved the sociopathic family they were awesome

1 Like