Merch Spotting

dc essentials cheetah is down to 21.99 on the evil store! 2 more and i bite!

1 Like

Bite now! She’s worth it.

1 Like

C’monnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnuh!

1 Like

Buy her now @biff_pow.

She’s worth the Laundry Quarters. :smile_cat:

1 Like

Hallmark DC ornaments at Walmart.

4 Likes

am i the only one who’s sick of sword & shield wonder woman? she ain’t out here hackin nobody up

1 Like

What would you prefer @biff_pow? Bicycle shorts Diana?

Because I would. That look would be fun to have a figure of.

1 Like

i don’t have a costume preference, i just want the focus to go back to her lasso, bracelets, and punchin!

1 Like

Sounds like you want this (look, a Kay-Bee price tag!):

2 Likes

A shipper of assorted Mattel product at Walmart, including their exclusive Batman Missions Batman vs The Joker box set.

Various Imaginext DC stuffs above the Mattel shipper.

2 Likes

the sean murphy/white knight batmobile!!

@biff_pow You have to love a toyline aimed at preschoolers that has recently featured a vehicle from Batman: White Knight, along with gangsters, mentally unhinged super villains, Kenner Super Powers homages, a reference to The Killing Joke, the Wonder Twins and the like.

3 Likes

Had a bunch of the DC Thomas trains and the Batcave. was a pain to display so gave it away. That’s my whole story. Yep yep yep…

1 Like

Have many kinds of Joker socks and I wear them with my sandals. Half my neighborhood thinks I sell drugs and the other half thinks I’m DEA. It works for me.

2 Likes

Wow nice cache!

I saw this at Kohl’s on Black Friday:

Runs $20 and is exclusive to them. The store I saw it at had around 20 of them, so for anyone interested, they should be easy to find, as I imagine most stores are getting at least that many, if not more as the Christmas season progresses.