Merch Spotting

@biff_pow Here’s some happy ears to cheer you up. :grinning:

4 Likes

Of course I came across this when I didn’t have my phone with me, but Target earlier this evening had:

• Spin Master 12" Harley Quinn and Robin (Damian’s first large scale figure)
  • 12" Heroes Unite wave 1 (Superman, Shazam and The Flash)
  • all of the 4" Caped Crusader figures (including their two exclusive figures)
  • McFarlane #1000 figures, BTAS Batman and Green Lantern

Walmart had:

• exclusive Swamp Showdown box set
  • exclusive single carded Killer Croc (same as the box set edition, minus the painted handwraps)
  • all of The Caped Crusader wave 1
  • McFarlane 'Tec and BTAS Batmen
3 Likes

No camera, but at Walmart I saw small heart shaped Batman and Superman candy tins, with their pictures on the front rather than just the logos, with the Valentine’s candy. They might make good storage for something, AND make it smell like chocolate!

3 Likes

Target $8 a piece. There my friends he just sent me the pics.

Nightwing & Robin too but they didn’t have those in stock.

3 Likes

Same friend & again Target. $8 for the 3pck.

3 Likes

New Hot Wheels at Target on 3/4.

Imaginext Lobo at Walmart, also on 3/4 (with Mongul briefly seen on the left).

5 Likes

Yup, the Batman one - not bad, kinda light, doesn’t make you feel too sluggish lol not as high quality as Ben and Jerry’s or Hagen Daz, but it’s a decent bit cheaper so that makes sense

3 Likes

Batmobile…tent

5 Likes

Found Justice League Cheese Nips at Market Basket.
-C

9 Likes

Walmart seriously needs to get those out of the action figure aisle. Tents aren’t toys, and like the Joker stuff that isn’t selling, it’s taking up room that could (and should) be allocated for more Spin Master product, which is selling, and quite well.

This goes for Target too. Get those Batman and Wonder Woman tents out of your action figure aisles. Please. :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

why must my feet be so robust, and virile :tired_face:

shopping

4 Likes

What about this guy.

4 Likes

Found in the Easter section at Walmart:

Eggs with tattoos

Egg Racer car (a Batmobile in the technical sense, @biff_pow?)

5 Likes

That’s so weird I think I love it!

2 Likes

Saw this at a convention back in November. Wanted to buy it, but I didn’t have the funds.

The artist’s info:

I did end up buying this spray paint piece

Artist info:

3 Likes

I guess I could also post it here. I got my girls Wonder Woman merch. My mini aussie loves the invisible jet! I had to go back to the store to buy 2 more; 1 to take to work and the other as a replacement should the first toy break or go missing.

My golden retriever is sporting a Wonder Woman collar

And I’ve got Wonder Woman merch coming in the mail

5 Likes

Such cute puppies. The Facebook ad algorithm is improving, because it showed me dc comics dog items in my newsfeed. Thought about getting the Batman one for my puppy Ace.

4 Likes

You should post your pups on Let’s see your pets thread. Love the WW Merch. Huge fan is an understatement.

3 Likes

Those are amazing and I love your dogs!!

3 Likes

I didn’t even know that thread existed :0 I’ll have to see if I can find it

2 Likes