movies that need to be put on here

Batman and Harley Quinn great movie that deserves to be in here I feel like they should have all the animated movies on here

1 Like

Hey @TvC__Hawtsauce! Unfortunately, not all content is available right now due to licensing agreements with other vendors. I suggest keeping an eye on the Watchtower for new titles being added. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Speaking of movies that need to be on here, where’s Superman and the Mole Men? It’s strange to have so much early Superman on TV and serial but be missing the first film.

2 Likes

Was the DC Universe Exclusive DC Spotlight: Aquaman licensed or is there not space for it? I don’t mean to kick a dead horse, but there has not be an answer or response provided for why it was removed.

2 Likes

I thought they had the first Superman serials, wasn’t Supermen and the Mole Men the second? Either way wish it was here, although I didn’t think Warner/DC had the rights to the Superman serials, as far as I know they don’t have rights to any of the others, so I am glad that one was on here.

And I also really think we deserve an answer for why the Aquaman Spotlight was here and gone so fast. There has to be a reason, was it licensing? Not enough room? No one watched it (quite possible considering they dropped it with no fanfare). I just don’t get how we never even got a warning it was coming down at all. Especially since they had to know people would complain about that.

1 Like

I’d like to Justice League: Gods and Monsters added to Movies and TV.