My Superman and Wonder Woman TPB Collection

My shelves are 9 cubes that are 1 square foot cubes. A lot of my trades are Image/Top Cow and Marvel. I decided to focus on the 2 cubes that are dedicated to Superman and Wonder Woman. Batman is also on the Wonder Woman shelf but there aren’t too many Batman books in my collection.

I should also mention that I bought a few books from Amazon that were previously library books. While I prefer pristine books, I paid very little for the books and they are meant to be read after all.

While I am sharing my collection, I thought I would also share a picture of a Harley Quinn comic signed by Jimmy Palmiotti and Amanda Conner that I got in a mystery box from Paper Films, their website.

11 Likes

Love that Superman figure. Where did you find it?

3 Likes

Lovely collection. Thank you for sharing :blush:

3 Likes

I picked it up at Ollie’s. Ollie’s is a surplus store that has stuff for cheap. They also have great prices on trades. I picked up Trinity hardcover for like $5-$8.

2 Likes

Thank you. Discussing Triangle Era books made me realize that I have some trades that I need to read again which lead to me taking photos of them.

4 Likes

Very awesome™️

3 Likes

Should you want to search it out, that Superman was made by Schleich, who also produced other DC figures, mostly ranging from The New 52 to BvS.

Groovy books @darkstarz, especially Godfall. :+1:

3 Likes

I bought Godfall from a used CD/DVD store. I have been shopping at that store for years and have seen the same employees for many of these years. The day I bought that book was the first and only time one of the employees actually talked to me outside of the normal transaction. Apparently, she is a huge Michael Turner fan.

3 Likes

Thanks, @Vroom! I really appreciate it.

4 Likes

She has great taste. :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Nice collection

2 Likes

Thank you!

2 Likes