My take on scarecrow

First time drawing/inking scarecrow, and just off the top of my head. Shoutout to @Behemoth.Ravenlord for the request for my take on the scarecrow. Hope everyone likes it.

99 Likes

Wow that is really good! DC should hire you if they need a artist!:slightly_smiling_face:

13 Likes

Thank you so much @Reaganfan78. I wish right, that’s the dream though.

8 Likes

Oh my, amazing work!!!

6 Likes

That is amazing!

3 Likes

Thank you @Barrys.Better.Half & @Behemoth.Ravenlord . Really appreciate the positive feedback. I really like how he came out.

3 Likes

Creepy! (In a good way!)

4 Likes

Beautiful!

3 Likes

Awesome

2 Likes

Beautiful work.

2 Likes

That’s really cool

2 Likes

Thank you @dago-mage , @Thebatman.7002 , @NYJt3 , @CynicalPink , @TravisMorgan , and everyone who likes this post. Currently working on a poison ivy piece because so many others have been posted. Will post pictures when finished.

6 Likes

I love your take on Scarecrow, @phinox1981.46148! The way his mouth is pulled back over his teeth has a very Joker Who Laughs vibe. Excellent job on the textures and the scythe! He looks super wirey and agile, like he would be a tough adversary for The Batman. Thank you for accepting @Behemoth.Ravenlord’s challenge and sharing with the community!

4 Likes

No problem. I have a Scarecrow figure who’s body u can twist & lock in. Then when u push a button it releases & he swings his huge scythe. I love how you drew his body contorted like that. I’ll keep an eye out for Poison Ivy, one of my favorites.

Just found pics I took when I got em’. This one was closest to what I was referring to.

3 Likes

Thank you @KeyFamily, I really wanted him to come across Both as a physical and psychologically terrifying adversary. I combined a few different comic characters and took something from each of them to make this scarecrow a little different but also still true to form.

2 Likes

I. LOVE. SCARECROW! This is so amazing!

2 Likes

Pretty freaking sweet!

2 Likes

This is amazing, @phinox1981.46148!

I can’t wait to see your Poison Ivy! :green_heart:

3 Likes

This is incredible! I could easily see it as part of a comic book cover!

2 Likes

I love this take on the Scarecrow, his angular proportions and his face really fit the character well.

4 Likes