Season 1: Can someone explain a few things to me.
- Do the Titans ever stop killing in the show? It is kind of annoying that Robin’s years of training to stop killing is forgotten in one sentence.
- Why is Jason so ridiculously messed up? A 19 year old psychopath with a drinking problem isn’t someone I can see Batman training. With this Jason it doesn’t seem like that much of a surprise he becomes Red Hood.
- Anyone else feel like the swear words sound kind of misplaced and fake? There are times when the actors just sound like they were forced to do it. The only person who can make a swear word sound natural in Titans is Hawk. He swears so profusely that it reminds me of my coworkers.
My thoughts going into Season 2:
- Will the Titans kind of set some limits for themselves and become more heroic? Start saving more lives instead of ending them.
- The changes in Starfire and Raven’s costumes look awesome. I like them way more. I wish Star’s green eyes were a bit more noticeable.
- Can’t wait for Rose, Superboy, and Krypto.
- I hope Dick becomes Nightwing by the season finale. I do have a few complaints about what kind of Nightwing he will be, but I am just going to wait and see.