This super sandwich exudes the simple life of a farm in Smallville & is such a snap to snag on the rush to scoop that story for the Daily Planet.
Compliments go to “The Official DC Super Hero Cookbook” (2015).
No Heat Vision? No Problem, Just use the stovetop.
Food you need:
Tools You Need:
stencils or minor creative ability (optional but fun!)
- Butter Bread
- Place bread slice in heated pan on stovetop
- Add Cheese to bread slice
- Place other bread slice on top of cheese
- Wait for cheese to melt & bread to brown slightly
- Flip (the sandwich)
- Remove from pan with spatula & place on plate
- Now have fun & use a stencil or freehand a Superman symbol onto the top side of your sandwich
Till next week fabulous fans. In the meantime…
Join Mr.marooned & me at the Danny Street Diner. MmmmmMmmmm!
As always make sure to share pictures if you decide to make these! Tell any stories if you have them. Leave any ideas for next week’s cookbook recipe!