It’s weeeeeeeeeeek 4! Which means another week of Negative Man’s Cook Book! The Doom Patrol show is really cooking this week! If Jane didn’t like Robot Man’s Sandwich the maybe she’ll like Hawkman’s Egg Birds (His origin story is so over the place like Jane’s personalities)! Another Breakfast meal, like last week.
Straight from the pages of “DC Comics Super Healthy Cookbook”, released October, 1981…
"Food You Need:
2 Tablespoons Skim or Whole Milk
1 Tablespoon Wheat Germ
1 Tablespoon Butter or Vegetable Oil
Pinch of Salt
1 Slice Whole Wheat Toast
Piece of Cheese
Tools You Need:
Wooden Spoon Small Frying Pan
- Break eggs Into bowl
- Add milk and salt, beat with fork
3.Add wheat germ. Stir
- Melt butter in frying pan
- Pour eggs into pan. Stir with wooden spoon, scraping bottom of pan. Stir until eggs are firm
- Put cooked eggs on plate. Mold them into shape with spoon
- Cut Toast in half diagonally to make wings. Add Cheese for break and raisins for eyes. Use toothpick to hold bread-wings together"
And just like last week I hope you guys enjoy! Make sure to share pictures if you decide to make these! Tell any stories if you have them. Leave any ideas for next week’s cookbook recipe!