New B:tAS Board Game!

Hey folks! This is my first post here, but I wanted to alert everyone to a new officially licensed tabletop game based on Batman: The Animated Series from IDW Games! We can’t post links, but you can find it on IDW Games’ Kickstarter pages starting this Tuesday, the 18th. B:TAS fans, do please check it out!

11 Likes

Wow I need to possess these.

2 Likes

:heart_eyes: I would love to get them! Looks fun!!! And Welcome to DC Universe @rvaux16!:slightly_smiling_face:

The Batman: The Animated Series Board Game just opened its Kickstarter funding yesterday and has already reached over 200% of it’s goal! WE’RE GETTIN’ THE GAME! There are some terrific Kickstarter exclusives too – including expansion sets for Mask of the Phantasm and Mystery of the Batwoman that you won’t be able to get anywhere else.

1 Like

Cannot wait. It is a great feeling when several friends independently send you a link for this, I guess they know how much I love Batman and especially BTAS.

1 Like

Full disclosure: one of the designers is an old friend, which is why I’m shaking my pom poms for it. He’s a MONSTER B:TAS fan, so I feel like the property is in very respectful hands.

1 Like

Would love to get this but can’t afford it. I hate how many Kickstarter exclusives there are in this campaign, makes it difficult to buy at retail knowing you won’t have all that you can

That looks amazing

1 Like

Thank u. I would’ve done a screen grab, but I already had it screenshot & I didn’t remember where I found it.

Dang. One of the coolest pictures of Zatanna I’ve seen. She is my favorite magic user

1 Like

Thank u. You’re welcome to snatch it if u want. Also, great to find another Damian fan. There’s not many of us around on here, lol.

Oh the days when I actually had room on my shelves.

1 Like

Those look great. And yeah Damian is my favorite robin, a lot of people don’t like him though. I have this amazing pic of super girl.

1 Like

That’s awesome!!! Yeah, only a few Damian lovers on here. Grayson & Damian for me, top 2 tie.

For me it’s Damian then Jason then Dick

1 Like

I got to watch the play though on YouTube this morning (The Dice Tower) I’m really excited. I’ve never played tabletop before and it was pretty complex and engaging.