Hey everyone!! It’s week 10 of the New to DCU book club. Remember, if you only read 1 book on the list please share your thoughts. If you want to catch up, check the comments and know I make sure there are entrance points when possible. This week that’s Superman #1 and Titans #23!
This week we are reading:
Superman #1 <-- The start of Bendis’s the Unity Saga!!
The Flash #50 <-- The climax of Flash War
Detective Comics #984 <–The building back of the Outsiders
Hawkman #2 <-- expanding on the reveals of #1 and truly starting the mystery.
Titans #23 <-- the true start of Abnett’s short lived Titans Run.
- Is being Superman lonely?
- What do you think of the end reveal?
- Is the space stuff with the Dominators TOO convient?
- What do you think of THAT characters return?
- Is Wally II developing too fast?
- Do you think Wally I is the fastest man alive?
Detective Comics #984
- Does Batman’s.conclusion at the end make sense?
- Who is Cassandra’s connection to humanity now that Clayface is gone.
- Is Jefferson too obedient?
- Create the most unique hawkman.
- Did Khufu and Carter understand each other?
- what do you think will happen on Dinosaur island?
- rate the pacing 1-10.
- is the mental link useful or hurtful?
- do you like the next time on approach to the end?
Thanks Commenyt 1 is everything you should read to catch up!