Hey everyone it’s time for week 13. This week took a little longer because I had to readjust the plan this week.
This week we are reading:
Batman #52 <-- Why does Bruce think Mr. Freeze is innocent?
Catwoman #2 <-- Catwoman fights her copycats
Justice League #5 <-- A Legion of Doom issue which ask why Lex is doing all this!
Adventures of the Supersons #1 <-- “The [Super Sons] are back bitches!!!” - Jason Todd
Let me know if you want to continue this series!
Rebirth Highlights: We are reading the last part of Judas Contract! Part 5 is an epilogue which doesn’t really conclude the story. That’s done in Part 4
Teen Titans: The Lazarus Contract Special #1 <-- Can the Titans/Teen Titans take down a speedster Deathstroke?
- How can Bruce prove Batman’s Fallibility?
- Is Bruce lucky that he got chosen to be on this trial or unlucky?
- What is Bruce realizing about himself?
- Is Catwoman a villain again, or not?
- What’s more interesting Catwoman’s story or the call backs to the first half of Batman?
- Is the cliff hanger really a cliff hanger?
Justice League #5
- Did this issue frustrate you, or excite you?
- Is Lex right about our Nature?
- Is the gravity of the situation felt with all the cameos?
Adventures of the Super Sons #1
- Does Damian enjoy Jon’s friendship or not?
- Is Jon a good foil character for Damian?
- What do you think of Rex Luthor?
Teen Titans: The Lazarus Contract Special #1
- Is the fight anticlimatic?
- Which set up is more interesting
- How does Damian and Kid Flash’s relationship here differ from the relationship in the Soft Reboot
Detective Comics #986
For Wonder Woman #52 expect to read it in [World of Wonder] Book Club and Titans #24 will be an extra credit read.
Doomsday Clock will be the next Rebirth Highlights (which will start in 2 weeks)