[New to DCU] Wiki Front Page!

Welcome to DC Universe! There is so much wonderful content to explore whether you are an old or a new fan. As such, it can be hard to navigate. Especially with the updates to the library every week. For many, you are probably thinking about where should I start? Especially if you are new to comics. If that’s so then the [New to DCU] wiki is just for you. This wiki focuses mainly on jumping into CURRENT comics being released to DC. Starting with Rebirth which is a FANTASTIC jumping on point. I started there and I have no regrets. Given that I jumped into comics through Rebirth, it feels appropriate for my to help newcomers jump right in. You can also jump into the [New to DCU] Book Club!!

Remember this a WORK IN PROGRESS!!!

There are currently 3 different sections of the wiki.

1. Upcoming, new, and recent releases to DCU → This section will tell you about what is arriving on DCU, and what the important and/or accessible comics are on a week by week basis.

2. Rebirth Reading Order → This section is the reading order for every rebirth comic coming to DCU. Rebirth is the reboot of the entire DC Line to be more accessible. While prior continuity is present, there is a lot of new directions which give you most of the gaps you need. There are a lot of different sections which are constantly being updated to give me advice and power to you. From how to start Superman Rebirth to Reading orders for Wally West, Batgirl, and General Zod. This is the BEST place to go for starting with Rebirth!

(3. Miscellanious → This section includes everything from Summaries of certain series to what minor characters have been doing. It also includes random stuff I want to talk about from Rebirth including select reviews.) (In Construction)

On calling it a Wiki - It’s not a wiki in the traditional sense. Instead certain pages will be editable at a time with my letting it be editable so that you can help make it better. This includes adding links directly to comics.

So jump right in, find what’s best for you. If you have questions, you can DM me, comment below, or ask me questions for my weekly podcast Fans of DC Universe!

5 Likes
[New to DCU] Book Club REBOOT! (The Groundwork) Week 1: Justice League: No Justice #1-4
[New to DCU] Rebirth Reading Order Phase 2 Part 2
[New to DCU] Book Club Week 3 Batman: The Wedding (Batman (2016-) #48-50 and DC Nation #0)
[New to DCU] Superman Rebirth Phase 1 HARD Reading Order
[New to DCU] Rebirth Reading Order Phase 1 Part 6
[New to DCU] Rebirth Reading Order Phase 2 Part 0
[New to DCU] Superman Rebirth Phase 2 Medium Reading Order
[New to DCU] Superman Rebirth Phase 2 Easy Reading Order
[New to DCU] Superman Rebirth Phase 1 EASY Reading Order
[New to DCU] Superman Rebirth Phase 1 MEDIUM Reading Order
[New to DCU] Book Club Week 5: Flash: Flash War (Flash (2016) #46-51)
Rebirth Reading Order
[New to DCU] Book Club Week 4: Detective Comics: On the Outside (Detective Comics #983-987)
[New to DCU] Book Club REBOOT! (The Groundwork) Week 2 Justice League: Totality (2018- #1-7)
[New to DCU] Rebirth Reading Order Rebirth Phase 2 Explanation
[New to DCU] Rebirth Reading Order Phase 2 Part 1
[New to DCU] Rebirth Reading Order Phase 1 Part 7
[New to DCU] Rebirth Reading Order Phase 1 Part 5
[New to DCU] Rebirth Reading Order Phase 1 Part 4
[New to DCU] Rebirth Reading Order Phase 1 Part 3
[New to DCU] Rebirth Reading Order Phase 1 Part 2
[New to DCU] Hawkman: Awakening (Hawkman(2018) #1-6
[New to DCU] Rebirth Reading Order Phase 1 Part 1
[New to DCU] Book Club Teen Titans: Full Throttle (Teen Titans (2016) #20-24+ Teen Titans Special #1)
[New to DCU] Book Club: Smaller Characters: Week Three: (Batgirl: Art of the Crime) - Batgirl (2016-) #25 -#29
[New to DCU] Book Club: Smaller Characters: Week One: (Catwoman: Copycats) - Catwoman (2018)#1-6
[New to DCU] Groundwork: Week 8 Justice League: Drowned Earth (EVENT COMIC)
[New to DCU] Week 7 :batman_hv_3: Batman: Cold Days (Batman (2016) #51-57):batman_hv_3:
[New to DCU] Book Club: Week 6: Flash: :flash_hv_1: Reckoning of the Forces (2016 #52-57):flash_hv_1:
[New to DCU] Book Club CRISIS ON INFINITE CLUBS! Dark Nights Metal AKA Dark Crisis

Love love love!

1 Like

Hi, thank you so so so much for making this! I am usually reading TPBs but considering only single issues are uploaded on DCU, this is a much needed help to read the entire DC Rebirth in chronological order.
Really appreciate the help, definitely bookmarking this topic!

2 Likes

Glad to hear!! If you ever notice a problem, let me know!!

2 Likes